Join in the Colorful Conversations

Looking for answers to your color questions, have some advice to give... or simply want to get to know your fellow COLOURlovers? You're in the right place.

Forums»Site Info»Bugs»Searching for patterns

Searching for patterns

Create New Topic
Showing 1 - 2 of 2 Comments

hannahfaerie

When I try to create a pattern with a palette I've made I've noticed a strange bug. Say I want to make a pattern with a palette and I want to use a particular pattern that I know is called 'mosaic'. I search for the name in the "Browse Pattern Styles" and the first page does show the results but if I hit the "next" arrow the results shown aren't related, it's just all the most recent palettes.
It's fine when there are just a few results but if the results are more than one page it just doesn't work. Anyone else found this bug?

Using firefox and linux

hannahfaerie

Big thanks to Chris Williams, this is now fixed!
You must be logged in to post a comment.

Recent Discussion Comments

Architela
Architela
Posted 47 seconds ago
Dragons_♥_Pistachio
Faded_black_denim
DarkBlueMe4Ever
DarkBlueMe4Ever
Posted 1 hour ago

4235304_*.png4235304_*.png
s.png?o=0

In May, 1979:

May – The unemployment rate drops to 5.6%, the low point for the late 1970s
business cycle and the lowest since July 1974.
May 9 – A Unabomber bomb injures Northwestern University graduate
student John Harris.
May 21
San Francisco gays riot after hearing the verdict for Dan White, assassin of
Mayor George Moscone and Supervisor Harvey Milk.

The Montréal Canadiens defeat the New York Rangers 4 games to 1 in the best-of-seven series, winning the Stanley Cup.

May 25
American Airlines Flight 191: In Chicago, a DC-10 crashes during takeoff at O'Hare International Airport, killing 271 on board and 2 people on the ground.

John Spenkelink is executed in Florida, in the first use of the electric chair in America after the reintroduction of death penalty in 1976.

Six-year-old Etan Patz disappears in New York City. The incident helps spark the missing children's movement.

May 27 – Indianapolis 500: Rick Mears wins the race for the first time, and car owner Roger Penske for the second time.

Flower Trellis

Seahorse Girl
Seahorse Girl
Posted 1 hour ago
78_Record
DarkBlueMe4Ever
DarkBlueMe4Ever
Posted 3 hours ago
The_Key

+

Dancing_In_Air_2

=