Join in the Colorful Conversations

Looking for answers to your color questions, have some advice to give... or simply want to get to know your fellow COLOURlovers? You're in the right place.

Forums»Site Info»Bugs»Advanced color palette tool doesn't work properly

Advanced color palette tool doesn't work properly

Create New Topic
Showing 41 - 56 of 56 Comments

Trixxie

Well at least I have to say this - It is great not to see all the crappy spam!!!

howla

Trixxie wrote:
Okay, I just tried Firefox and the Basic Palette Maker works. But I am using a Mac - not sure how this is affecting Windows users. Give it a try and let us know if you've tried Firefox.

I have the latest version of Firefox (only 32 bit), and I cannot make basic palettes still. :(
Not sure if it's sporadic, if your 64 bit version makes a difference, or what.

howla

So, it let me make a palette today - a basic palette, once. The second I tried to make, I had the same issue of the create button not registering as a button.

Trixxie

Have you tried another browser, like Google Chrome? I just tried Firefox and BPM (basic palette maker) worked fine and BPM also worked fine with Chrome. How about Photocopa? Have you tried making palettes that way? I'm just trying to help - I know it can be frustrating.
howla wrote:
So, it let me make a palette today - a basic palette, once. The second I tried to make, I had the same issue of the create button not registering as a button.

howla

Trixxie wrote:
Have you tried another browser, like Google Chrome? I just tried Firefox and BPM (basic palette maker) worked fine and BPM also worked fine with Chrome. How about Photocopa? Have you tried making palettes that way? I'm just trying to help - I know it can be frustrating.

I understand you are. We're all frustrated. :)
I seemed able to make a basic palette in IE, but some of the pages on the site (like the homepage and login) take so long to load that they occasionally just lock up and stay blank. Other ones load quickly. I don't have Chrome on this computer, - I'd have to try it later on my laptop when I can access it.

TBH, I don't think I ever used Photocopa for my palettes. It never quite did what I wanted, and 90% of my palettes aren't based off photos.

GeekyMushroom

I just joined the site and I am experiencing the same issues. I haven't been able to find anyone else talking about it though which is odd

YersiniaP

Welcome to ColourLovers, but what do you mean? We ARE talking about the issue in this thread.
In fact, there are several threads on the forum addressing the current problems on CL, some of which have been caused by the recent implementation of anti-spam measures, which have greatly reduced the amount of spam we had been experiencing in the past months.
Stick with the site, it is a great place to be creative and meet other creative people.
Its issues are being worked on (as far as we know), and hopefully, CL will soon be fully functional again.

GeekyMushroom wrote:
I just joined the site and I am experiencing the same issues. I haven't been able to find anyone else talking about it though which is odd

V. T. Abdala

I'm still having the same problem with COPASO. To bad it's not working, the fact that lets you set widths it's a big difference for me. I've seen people uploading palettes done in COPASO minutes ago, so I guess it works for someone. Sorry for my bad english.

YersiniaP

Are you sure the palettes you saw weren't made with Photocopa? You can also alter the widths of the colors with that one.
I have not seen a single palette made with Copaso for weeks, and I don't think it is fixed yet.

V. T. Abdala wrote:
I'm still having the same problem with COPASO. To bad it's not working, the fact that lets you set widths it's a big difference for me. I've seen people uploading palettes done in COPASO minutes ago, so I guess it works for someone. Sorry for my bad english.

V. T. Abdala

Thanks for the reply, I did not know that. They are indeed made with Photocopa, so the problem persists.

YersiniaP wrote:
Are you sure the palettes you saw weren't made with Photocopa? You can also alter the widths of the colors with that one.
I have not seen a single palette made with Copaso for weeks, and I don't think it is fixed yet.

V. T. Abdala wrote:

SevenSpirals

Was inactive for a long time and excited to start creating palettes again, but I'm having trouble with COPASO too :/ Tried both Chrome and IE and they have the same problem- cursor turns into a cross and I can only click on the colour picker once before it conks out completely.

Trixxie

Hi SevenSpirals: COPASO isn't working for anyone right now. To make palettes you can use the Basic Palette Maker or PHOTOCOPA if you want to have widths. There is no date as to when it will be working again, so we just have to make the best of what we have. :)

SevenSpirals wrote:
Was inactive for a long time and excited to start creating palettes again, but I'm having trouble with COPASO too :/ Tried both Chrome and IE and they have the same problem- cursor turns into a cross and I can only click on the colour picker once before it conks out completely.

SevenSpirals

Hey. And yes, I know we can still use those other generators. At least the basic one, because although yesterday PHOTOCOPA was working fine for me, today it's refusing to load external images.

Trixxie wrote:
Hi SevenSpirals: COPASO isn't working for anyone right now. To make palettes you can use the Basic Palette Maker or PHOTOCOPA if you want to have widths. There is no date as to when it will be working again, so we just have to make the best of what we have. :)

musique

Also having problems with COPASO (didn't read the whole thread yet). The site seems to load normally but then I can't use it at all (neither the color choose thingy nor the palette/color search functions). I travel with Firefox 55.0.1 (64-Bit) on Windows 8.1. I already updated my browser and switched off adblockers and NoScript but it didn't help at all. Oh, also I can't start a new thread here in the forums. Feels like the the browser wars all over again.

YersiniaP

COPASO has been broken for several weeks now. :(
Sadly, we have no news about whether it will be fixed or not.

And posting comments and starting threads has also been acting very wonky for a while now. That one apparently has something to do with the captcha system that has been implemented.
Again, no news if it is being fixed or not.

musique wrote:
Also having problems with COPASO (didn't read the whole thread yet). The site seems to load normally but then I can't use it at all (neither the color choose thingy nor the palette/color search functions). I travel with Firefox 55.0.1 (64-Bit) on Windows 8.1. I already updated my browser and switched off adblockers and NoScript but it didn't help at all. Oh, also I can't start a new thread here in the forums. Feels like the the browser wars all over again.
You must be logged in to post a comment.

Recent Discussion Comments

fullmovie21
fullmovie21
Posted 1 day ago
Watch Wonderstruck Full Movie in HD

PLAY NOW ==> http://starmovie.org/movie/383709/wonderstruck.html

Wonderstruck Off Genre : Drama
Stars : Oakes Fegley, Julianne Moore, Michelle Williams, Millicent Simmonds, Cory Michael Smith, Tom Noonan
Release : 2017-10-20
Runtime : 120 min.

Production : Killer Films

Movie Synopsis:
The story of a young boy in the Midwest is told simultaneously with a tale about a young girl in New York from fifty years ago as they both seek the same mysterious connection.

Wonderstruck Full Movie, Wonderstruck Full Movie , Wonderstruck Full Movie Online, Wonderstruck Full Movie, Watch Wonderstruck Full Movie, Wonderstruck Full Movie Download, Wonderstruck Full Movie Streaming, Watch Wonderstruck Full Movie, Watch Wonderstruck Full Movie, Watch Wonderstruck Full Movie , Wonderstruck Full Movie Free, Wonderstruck Full Movie HD 720p, Wonderstruck Full Movie HD 1080p Quality, Streaming Wonderstruck Full Movie, Wonderstruck Full Movie
fullmovie21
fullmovie21
Posted 1 day ago
Watch The Snowman Full Movie in HD

PLAY NOW : http://starmovie.org/movie/372343/the-snowman.html

The Snowman Off Genre : Crime, Drama, Horror, Mystery, Thriller
Stars : Michael Fassbender, Rebecca Ferguson, Val Kilmer, Chloë Sevigny, J.K. Simmons, Jamie Clayton
Release : 2017-10-12
Runtime : 119 min.
Production : Universal Pictures

Movie Synopsis:
Detective Harry Hole investigates the disappearance of a woman whose pink scarf is found wrapped around an ominous looking snowman.

The Snowman Full Movie, The Snowman Full Movie , The Snowman Full Movie Online, The Snowman Full Movie, Watch The Snowman Full Movie, The Snowman Full Movie Download, The Snowman Full Movie Streaming, Watch The Snowman Full Movie, Watch The Snowman Full Movie, Watch The Snowman Full Movie , The Snowman Full Movie Free, The Snowman Full Movie HD 720p, The Snowman Full Movie HD 1080p Quality, Streaming The Snowman Full Movie, The Snowman Full Movie
fullmovie21
fullmovie21
Posted 1 day ago
Watch Geostorm Full Movie in HD

PLAY NOW : http://starmovie.org/movie/274855/geostorm.html

Geostorm Off Genre : Action
Stars : Gerard Butler, Katheryn Winnick, Jodi Lyn Brockton, Abbie Cornish, Jim Sturgess, Ed Harris
Release : 2017-10-19
Production : Electric Entertainment

Movie Synopsis:
Gerard Butler playing a stubborn but charming satellite designer who, when the world’s climate-controlling satellites malfunction, has to work together with his estranged brother to save the world from a man-made storm of epic proportions. A trip into space follows, while on Earth a plot to assassinate the president begins to unfold.

Geostorm Full Movie, Geostorm Full Movie , Geostorm Full Movie Online, Geostorm Full Movie, Watch Geostorm Full Movie, Geostorm Full Movie Download, Geostorm Full Movie Streaming, Watch Geostorm Full Movie, Watch Geostorm Full Movie, Watch Geostorm Full Movie , Geostorm Full Movie Free, Geostorm Full Movie HD 720p, Geostorm Full Movie HD 1080p Quality, Streaming Geostorm Full Movie, Geostorm Full Movie
fullmovie21
fullmovie21
Posted 1 day ago
Watch Boo 2! A Madea Halloween Full Movie in HD

PLAY NOW : http://starmovie.org/movie/459202/boo-2-a-madea-halloween.html

Boo 2! A Madea Halloween Off Genre : Comedy
Stars : Tyler Perry, Cassi Davis, Patrice Lovely, Diamond White, Brock O'Hurn, Inanna Sarkis
Release : 2017-10-20

Movie Synopsis:
Madea and the gang encounter monsters, goblins and boogeymen at a haunted campground.

Boo 2! A Madea Halloween Full Movie, Boo 2! A Madea Halloween Full Movie , Boo 2! A Madea Halloween Full Movie Online, Boo 2! A Madea Halloween Full Movie, Watch Boo 2! A Madea Halloween Full Movie, Boo 2! A Madea Halloween Full Movie Download, Boo 2! A Madea Halloween Full Movie Streaming, Watch Boo 2! A Madea Halloween Full Movie, Watch Boo 2! A Madea Halloween Full Movie, Watch Boo 2! A Madea Halloween Full Movie , Boo 2! A Madea Halloween Full Movie Free, Boo 2! A Madea Halloween Full Movie HD 720p, Boo 2! A Madea Halloween Full Movie HD 1080p Quality, Streaming Boo 2! A Madea Halloween Full Movie, Boo 2! A Madea Halloween Full Movie
WendyAndBuster
WendyAndBuster
Posted 1 day ago
three_two_one.
+
behind_the_mask.
=
hidden_emotions.

Latest Articles

//View More ›

Latest Colors

//View More ›