Join in the Colorful Conversations

Looking for answers to your color questions, have some advice to give... or simply want to get to know your fellow COLOURlovers? You're in the right place.

Forums»Site Info»Bugs»Can't save my Themeleon design!

Can't save my Themeleon design!

Create New Topic
Showing 81 - 89 of 89 Comments
I am having this problem also. I saved a theme but only end up with the background color changing. I have tried refreshing and tried at different times. :(
Same issue

"I am having this problem also. I saved a theme but only end up with the background color changing. I have tried refreshing and tried at different times. :("
I HAVE SPENT DAYS EMAILING TWITTER AND THEMELEON/COLOURLOVERS TO ASK HOW TO USE THEIR SOFTWARE AND FIX THIS PROBLEM. NO HELP AT ALL FROM ANYONE. I AM HAVING THE SAME ISSUE. I GO TO DESIGN AND CLICK THEMELOEN. I CHOOSE A THEME (HAVENT TRIED TO CHANGE THE PALETTE OF A THEME YET) I SAVE IT AND ONLY THE BACKGROUND SKIN COLOR CHANGES AND THE DESIGN NEVER MAKES IT TO THE PAGE. SOOOOOO COMPLETELY FRUSTRATED!!! ALSO, WOULD LIKE TO KNOW HOW TO EVEN USE THE COLOURLOVERS SITE AFTER YOU MAKE A PATTERN - WHAT CAN YOU DO? I SEE FABRIC CHOICES OFF OTHER SITES. BUT HOW DO YOU MAKE A PATTERN? OVER THIS!!
People! I don't know if it is a problem. The last week,when I logged in on my Twitter account on another explorer, "it" ask me if I want to explore the new design (similar to Facebook). I clicked on "yes", and now I have the new design. That new "version" doesn't allow the visual customization. Try to search information about it!

P.S.: Sorry if someone can't understand me, my english is a little bad
This program is FULL RETARD!!!!!!!!!!!
DJ_Stitches wrote:
I am having this problem also. I saved a theme but only end up with the background color changing. I have tried refreshing and tried at different times. :(

Am having this same issue. And from reading the comments it seems this has been a persistent problem for almost two years with NO FIX? Really??? Come on....*sighs* please please please FIX THIS and make a note to continue to fix this/update whenever Twitter decides to update things on its end.

Also in addition to this issue, is Themeleon going to update itself for the new Twitter look with adding of photos in the top layout etc? I'm just curious....I really like the themes, colours and patterns from here and I would probably switch my themes more often if only Themeleon would work correctly, which it seems it hasn't for a long while now. I found a new theme that I really love and I ended up having to download the background for it and upload it myself manually into Twitter just to get it to work. =(
Danafox, I'll see if I can do that.
Themeleon in tools has not been working fully for a few year. I have mentioned this several times here and by email. It would be great if you could fix it. I have tried this on several PCs and none work. The four buttons between the Layout/Palettes and the Patterns are not working. So it is impossible to recolour the patterns shown using popular palettes. They are not interacting.

The buttons not working are
'Undo'
'Shuffle Layout colours'
'Apply Layout cols. to background Cols'
'Apply background cols. to layout cols.'

hope you can fix this please as it is a handy tool.. Thank you
Team
TieArt wrote:
Themeleon in tools has not been working fully for a few year. I have mentioned this several times here and by email. It would be great if you could fix it. I have tried this on several PCs and none work. The four buttons between the Layout/Palettes and the Patterns are not working. So it is impossible to recolour the patterns shown using popular palettes. They are not interacting.

'Undo'
'Shuffle Layout colours'

TieArt wrote:

'Undo'
'Shuffle Layout colours'

Hi TieArt!

Thank you for letting us know about this problem. Unfortunately, we won't be able to fix Themeleon as Twitter made some changes on their end that make it impossible for us to implement it again. We're sad about it too.
You must be logged in to post a comment.

Recent Discussion Comments

paulsky555
paulsky555
4 days ago
---------- Welcome To My Store ----------

REAL INFOS FULLZ SSN DOB + DL ( DRIVING LICENSE ) Fresh 100% for all state ( FL,CA,UT,TX,MN,PA,OH...etc)-

Telegram: @paulsky555 - ( Name: Mr. Paul ) - Working 24/7

Fomat Fullz : Fullz Name DOB SSN Adress City State Zip + DLWe provide fullz with 100% fresh quality and no resale

You can use it to open an account, etc... depending on your qualifications and working style

FULLZ INFO SSN DOB + CREDIT SCORE ( 700-800 ) WITHOUT DL

Sell original DL Scan Front, Back + SSN number USA ( front and back + SSN Number ), selfie...

We have country EU ID Card and DL SCAN : Netherland, Spain, Sweden, France, Romania,Sweden,Poland,UK,Latvia Litva...ETC ( front and back ), selfie..

Request your country ! sex...ETC

100% fresh quality and no resale

You can use it to open an account, etc... depending on your qualifications and working style

Take advantage of it !!!

Sell Dead Fullz Uk + NIN + DL / US All Bank

Sell Fullz CA + SIN

_________Contact Us________

Thanks!!!!
paulsky555
paulsky555
4 days ago

REAL INFOS FULLZ SSN DOB + DL ( DRIVING LICENSE ) Fresh 100% for all state ( FL,CA,UT,TX,MN,PA,OH...etc)-

Fomat Fullz : Fullz Name DOB SSN Adress City State Zip + DLWe provide fullz with 100% fresh quality and no resale

Sell original DL Scan Front, Back + SSN number USA ( front and back + SSN Number ), selfie...

We have country EU ID Card and DL SCAN : Netherland, Spain, Sweden, France, Romania,Sweden,Poland,UK,Latvia Litva...ETC ( front and back ), selfie..

Take advantage of it !!!

Sell Fullz CA + SIN

Thanks!!!!
paulsky555
paulsky555
4 days ago

Take advantage of it !!!

Sell Fullz CA + SIN

Thanks!!!!
paulsky555
paulsky555
4 days ago

Take advantage of it !!!

Sell Fullz CA + SIN

Thanks!!!!
paulsky555
paulsky555
5 days ago
Fullz info ssn dob dl ( DL Scan ) Fresh good for do Uber-LYFT....
Full Dead Info UK
Telegram: Paulsky555

Latest Articles

//View More ›

Latest Colors

//View More ›

Latest Palettes

//View More ›

Latest Patterns

//View More ›
X

Terms Updated

We’d like to inform you that we have updated our Terms of Use. The most substantive changes are:

This platform was acquired by a joint venture in Israel.
changes have been made to the relevant jurisdiction for disputes which may arise out of your use of the platform.
Changes made to the monetization of users’ creations and the ability to opt out from your account settings.

Please view the revised Terms here. If you don’t mind anything there, then you don’t need to do anything. Your continued use of the platform will constitute your acceptance of the latest version of the Terms. If you disagree with anything there, you can terminate your account within seven days from today.