Join in the Colorful Conversations

Looking for answers to your color questions, have some advice to give... or simply want to get to know your fellow COLOURlovers? You're in the right place.

Forums»Site Info»Bugs»'Loved' palettes?!

'Loved' palettes?!

Create New Topic
Showing 21 - 23 of 23 Comments

Sylke

graphicidentity and others - if you go to the search pages you can display all of your favourite palettes/patterns:

http://www.colourlovers.com/palettes/search
http://www.colourlovers.com/patterns/search

(The palette/pattern search page comes up by simply doing an 'empty' search from the little search form available on all(?) or most CL pages at the top. For patterns simply pre-select the pattern icon and do the same thing.)

When there, enter your lover name and tick Favorites, sort by whatever suits you best (probably Date Added) and click on the Search button.

I don't think there is a way to display 'loves' as such. Anybody?

And to add my two cents, I don't think the whole search linkage thing is done too intuitively for some users.

graphicidentity wrote:
Tiffer777 wrote:
I have spent all day here trying to figure out how to find all of my old favorites. Why would such a great feature be so buried?
Not to mention I had an RSS feed of my "favorite" palettes and that is gone, replaced with only the palettes I have made myself.
I have loved COLOURLOVERS for many years and I have raved about it, but I really don't care for this new format. The old format was so much more inviting and friendly, and I prefered the darker colors in the background, as opposed to the white. This new layout is very sterile and much less inviting. There is no "eye candy" feeling like before..... Sorry, that's just my humble opinion...

I have faved so many palettes too and I thought what I did was similar like bookmark or something. But then now just a short grid of palettes on my profile page.
I think it means that I wasted time browsing many palettes here :(
Couldn't use them instantly, when I need them.
>.<

Thesaria

This is very annoying, it's the whole reason I made an account on this site. I spent a long time searching palettes and clicking the love button expecting to be able to see them all when I came back. Please fix this so we can get our collections back.

Thesaria

Oops nevermind I found them, I was under the 'colours' tab instead of 'palettes' on my profile.
You must be logged in to post a comment.

Recent Discussion Comments

shahrizat77
shahrizat77
Posted 45 minutes ago
D i t a *
(luccava)

THIS IS A 1LP PALETTE
sife
sife
Posted 1 hour ago
carriechez wrote:
I'm just wondering why I cannot become a sponsor in addition to not having access to the software? Paypal says there's a problem with the site's account?

I have the same problem. I try again sometime later.
zoieshanes
zoieshanes
Posted 5 hours ago
Worried about excess weight gain? Well, not now as there is vitalipo in the market that can keep you away from many colon and digestion issues as well. This amazing fat burner is the one that could keep you away from obesity in a natural way.

Get more info ==>> http://sexybodynow.yolasite.com/
M00nSlippers
M00nSlippers
Posted 7 hours ago
Yoga_Tidal_Pool
energetic_spring
Boutique
Melon-choly
M00nSlippers
M00nSlippers
Posted 7 hours ago
Robins_Egg_Cameo