Join in the Colorful Conversations

Looking for answers to your color questions, have some advice to give... or simply want to get to know your fellow COLOURlovers? You're in the right place.

Forums»Site Info»Announcements»New Site New Code New Issues

New Site New Code New Issues

Create New Topic
Showing 1 - 10 of 10 Comments
Team

PureForm

Hello everyone...

I launched our wonderful new version 4.0 late last night after over a year of development, yet even after all that time and all the testing there are some things which get overlooked and some things which still require tuning.

I just wanted to let you know that I [and we] are working very hard to get everything humming along again.

Skyblue2u

Thanks for all you have done and all the tweaks I am sure you will do. Lots to love in this version of CL. Take time to give yourself a little TLC too.
Team

PureForm

I will definitely try :-)

UPtimist

Any place to report bugs? (I'm having quite a bit of trouble with all the palette creating programs, especially the advanced ones (or I can just say it: COPASO and PHOTOCOPA)).

Or are you up-to-date and working on it, and we(or I) should just take it easy and let you do your job?

Still, looking nice, keep up the good work (of course, it takes a while to get used to this, it's quite a change)!

stfn

UPtimist wrote:
Any place to report bugs?

You can report them under "Forums" > "Site Info" > "Bugs" :)

hanabi

oh man!!!new toys galore. will have to quit my job to have time to play.
thank you!!
passionately in love w. the design tool app. going to get a go at it now

hermanape

I suspect my palettes are being used commercially by graphic artists and designers who have very little on their bios and very few palettes of their own on this site, I don't know who they really are- is this allowed if I said they were copyrighted when I created them? Can these members be checked out? They are favoring dozens of my palettes at one time.

Lilsis

Is it only me? or is anyone else open colourlovers and the page is only about 1/12th of the size it should be?, the print is so small i cannot barely read a single word? , this is the only site that this happens. any comments?, suggestions?

Lilsis

please email me @ mdmadams@gmail.com, if anyone knows what this is about (the above question) as I cannot even read THIS w/o a magnifying glas! Thanx, Sharon aka: Lilsis

OrigamiMei

What browser are you using, Sharon?

Lilsis wrote:
please email me @ mdmadams@gmail.com, if anyone knows what this is about (the above question) as I cannot even read THIS w/o a magnifying glas! Thanx, Sharon aka: Lilsis
You must be logged in to post a comment.

Recent Discussion Comments

Padmaraga
Padmaraga
Posted 3 hours ago
Sparklers_In_Summer
+
Galact8:_Sagittarius
=
Sagittarian_Season
Sagittarian_Season
heerayni
heerayni