Join in the Colorful Conversations

Looking for answers to your color questions, have some advice to give... or simply want to get to know your fellow COLOURlovers? You're in the right place.

Forums»Color Talk»Advice & Critiques»I/O error (2032)

I/O error (2032)

Create New Topic
Showing 21 - 24 of 24 Comments

Ifihadapaintcan

Thanks for the information! Would anyone else think that a way to 'pitch in' is a thread where someone passes on what the part-time mods/coders/admin are saying about the site? I, too, was interested in the sponsorship & other things, and I think that I am one of many that would like to be informed with what's going on with the site. If there's a thread, I think it will help us all be patient and keep on coloring on. Just a thought.

InkyBagwell

Thank you Matt and Chris. You rock big time.

niagirl

OMG you guys rock! Yay! Thank you a million!

lilyivor

IO error (2032)
I read the above comments and unsure if anyone resolved the question about the error. I am trying to figure out what the problem is. Is this something that I need to solve on my end or is this a problem with Colourlovers? Who do I contact to resolve this problem? Is there a Mod on this site that can answer my question? It is discouraging to read that the comments above are dated a year back. Hopefully this is something that can be taken care of in a timely manner.
You must be logged in to post a comment.

Recent Discussion Comments

kittycheshire
kittycheshire
kittycheshire
Posted
Galaxy_of_Heroes

Next Word: Hero
kittycheshire
kittycheshire
Posted
Pool_Water

weak tea.