Join in the Colorful Conversations

Looking for answers to your color questions, have some advice to give... or simply want to get to know your fellow COLOURlovers? You're in the right place.

Forums»Color Talk»Advice & Critiques»❤Template Help: Oh noes! Prax needs your help! ;)

❤Template Help: Oh noes! Prax needs your help! ;)

Create New Topic
Showing 1 - 5 of 5 Comments
Dear You;

I would really love for this convo - and perhaps others like it - to take off. I'd love to make C&C a part of the design process; it ups the challenge and should help to push me out of my comfort zone when I need pushing.

(Plus you'll make me happy - and goodness knows I need some extra happy in my life right now. )

(Plus hopefully I can get better at giving you what you want. ) :)

I want to do something different and sort of sculpted; like jewelry. There will be lots of fine detail and shading and gradients. There will probably even be glow.

But before I get that far, I want to know if I should go with my gut.

(praxbabble)
(Because, you know, guts. ...of which I have far too much of a visual reference library because I am finally watching 'The Walking Dead,' which is weird, because if kinemortophobia was a thing, than I would be kinemortophobic like whoa. ...And I just watched the well episode; I will never eat again. Or drink from a well. Or trust guts. Because eww.)
(/praxbabble)

So, I have two very rough designs (it is only to plot the colour layout) , and I would really like to pick which one to go with before I start shading.

I know which one I like more, but I am wondering if you, you lovable collective, would choose the other given the opportunity.

This is that opportunity. So please let me know which of these two you like better. Whichever template has more loves will be the one you'll get - so it's better to only love one of them, for obvious reasons. :)
(Each of them has a handful of colour samples to illustrate. )

test_1test_2
Pretty please?

Love,
P
I'll comment here and on the one I like.

I was immediately drawn to PraxHelp2 because its bigger (I have my mom's disease of liking big shiny things) and I think it would be nice to have an intricate pattern that is larger in scale than most of the other ones! Good luck with this! You're amazing at making patterns!

xoxo
Another vote for number 2 - I prefer the diamond shape to the square -- there's something more interesting to me about the shapes standing on the point rather than the side. I love them both, though! :-D
I agree, 2 feels better, the other one is nice, but it feels more grid-like to me, and I prefer the angles. :)
Guess I'm late for this party. I need to install some sort of Prax-just-asked-a-question-in-CL-forums alert so I know next time…
You must be logged in to post a comment.

Recent Discussion Comments

paulsky555
paulsky555
13 hours ago
$$$$ Hot Hot Hot $$$$
You need fullz to register Create driver accounts spark driver, Contact me now
Telegram: @Paulsky555
paulsky555
paulsky555
13 hours ago
$$$$ Hot Hot Hot $$$$
paulsky555
paulsky555
13 hours ago
$$$$ Hot Hot Hot $$$$
paulsky555
paulsky555
13 hours ago
$$$$ Hot Hot Hot $$$$
paulsky555
paulsky555
13 hours ago
$$$$ Hot Hot Hot $$$$

Latest Articles

//View More ›

Latest Colors

//View More ›

Latest Palettes

//View More ›

Latest Patterns

//View More ›
X

Terms Updated

We’d like to inform you that we have updated our Terms of Use. The most substantive changes are:

This platform was acquired by a joint venture in Israel.
changes have been made to the relevant jurisdiction for disputes which may arise out of your use of the platform.
Changes made to the monetization of users’ creations and the ability to opt out from your account settings.

Please view the revised Terms here. If you don’t mind anything there, then you don’t need to do anything. Your continued use of the platform will constitute your acceptance of the latest version of the Terms. If you disagree with anything there, you can terminate your account within seven days from today.