Join in the Colorful Conversations

Looking for answers to your color questions, have some advice to give... or simply want to get to know your fellow COLOURlovers? You're in the right place.

Forums»Color Talk»Advice & Critiques»I'm sure this is a dumb question, but....

I'm sure this is a dumb question, but....

Create New Topic
Showing 1 - 6 of 6 Comments

tracymay10

I'm very new to Colourlover and do love it for sure. I can make a basic pattern shape using the site version of the Seamless Studio. What I don't understand is how to upload your own designs (png, jpeg?) AND how to use the Shapes (under Browse) that others have already created/uploaded. Is that not allowed? As with many things technical, I understand just enough to be confused! Any help would be appreciated. (If there is a Help section on this, I've missed it).

Thank you!!!!

OrigamiMei

Hi, Tracy. Welcome to CL. :)
As far as I know, shapes cannot be imported through the Seemless Lite software on the website. As for using other members' shapes, I'm not quite sure but it seems off limits as of right now.

tracymay10

So, do people create designs in Photoshop or something similar and upload to the site? Some of these patterns I see surely are NOT created with the Seamless Lite. If so, that's really awesome and way more talent that I can muster!

Thank you!!

Rips

As I know..in Light version U cant import shapes...I make templates using Seamless Studio (not the web version:) and make my shapes with Inkscape for example...but people probably use other progs also...and also use free shapes from internet...so thats why their shapes are more complicated :)
But there are also some awsome shapes made in Light :)..so practise makes U more master :)

oniexn

I'm not sure if download is permitted in seamless studio. What I've know is importing shape in seamless studio is allowed. Anyway, like you I have to master that more.

tracymay10

Good information, thank you!
You must be logged in to post a comment.

Recent Discussion Comments

shahrizat77
shahrizat77
Posted 1 hour ago
D i t a *
(luccava)

THIS IS A 1LP PALETTE
sife
sife
Posted 2 hours ago
carriechez wrote:
I'm just wondering why I cannot become a sponsor in addition to not having access to the software? Paypal says there's a problem with the site's account?

I have the same problem. I try again sometime later.
zoieshanes
zoieshanes
Posted 6 hours ago
Worried about excess weight gain? Well, not now as there is vitalipo in the market that can keep you away from many colon and digestion issues as well. This amazing fat burner is the one that could keep you away from obesity in a natural way.

Get more info ==>> http://sexybodynow.yolasite.com/
M00nSlippers
M00nSlippers
Posted 7 hours ago
Yoga_Tidal_Pool
energetic_spring
Boutique
Melon-choly
M00nSlippers
M00nSlippers
Posted 7 hours ago
Robins_Egg_Cameo