Join in the Colorful Conversations

Looking for answers to your color questions, have some advice to give... or simply want to get to know your fellow COLOURlovers? You're in the right place.

Forums»Color Talk»Advice & Critiques»Help choose the wall color in my new tiny house!

Help choose the wall color in my new tiny house!

Create New Topic
Showing 1 - 1 of 1 Comments

Chefgirl13

LR is 10x19, with one north facing window on the short wall, and the front entry there too. The kitchen is 10x 9, with a 5 foot pony wall. semi open kitchen. My sofa is a ecru stickly, and the throw pillows are edged in teal/turquoise. I have country french console tables and glass topped coffee table. Parsony grey, beige, teal, touch of lime apple green if you look close int eh french pattern. I need to choose the cabinets too. The floors are a medium walnut laminate.
You must be logged in to post a comment.

Recent Discussion Comments

jasndelesn
jasndelesn
Posted 17 minutes ago
For the top of car seat sections, sew your pleats vertically, all of the way on the back, involving the horizontal pleat. There wasn't seam to handle the listing, so are can be tricky. Like your story already did for the less section, fold a joint of muslin, but, this time, FOLD IT TWICE. Next, sew it down with vertical pleats. Then, after sewing the pleats, cut the top fold free along the pleats. This way, as an alternative to one solid sleeve, require to have three separate sleeves to hold your "listing" wire.

http://tophealthysolutions.com/lightstrike-360-tactical-flashlight/
sundancer
sundancer
Posted 5 hours ago
story_of_my_life
+
Chevron
=
TimbuktuFalling_in_Love
sageloren
sageloren
Posted 6 hours ago