Join in the Colorful Conversations

Looking for answers to your color questions, have some advice to give... or simply want to get to know your fellow COLOURlovers? You're in the right place.

Forums»Color Talk»Advice & Critiques»Help choose the wall color in my new tiny house!

Help choose the wall color in my new tiny house!

Create New Topic
Showing 1 - 1 of 1 Comments

Chefgirl13

LR is 10x19, with one north facing window on the short wall, and the front entry there too. The kitchen is 10x 9, with a 5 foot pony wall. semi open kitchen. My sofa is a ecru stickly, and the throw pillows are edged in teal/turquoise. I have country french console tables and glass topped coffee table. Parsony grey, beige, teal, touch of lime apple green if you look close int eh french pattern. I need to choose the cabinets too. The floors are a medium walnut laminate.
You must be logged in to post a comment.

Recent Discussion Comments

YersiniaP
YersiniaP
Posted
http://www.colourlovers.com/lover/jutom123

Looks legit and has been around for a long time, but the translation from the Vietnamese Profile description is:
"cosmetics wholesale good prices we specialize in providing valuable products to bring you the most comfortable feeling"
iluvhim637
iluvhim637
Posted
OrigamiMei wrote:
My heart cracked open when i saw that Trixxie is gone.-_-
me too i made a palette for her only to see user unknown!!
iluvhim637
iluvhim637
Posted
Wow i missed this site and now i come back and it seems to have changed so much, i will still be creating again and looking for friends i have made here and hope they are still all around once in a great while. Sorry to hear of all the drama and hurtful things going on here.
YersiniaP
miss.lucky
miss.lucky
Posted 2 hours ago
ob_la_di_ob_la_da

Latest Articles

//View More ›

Latest Colors

//View More ›

Latest Palettes

//View More ›

Latest Patterns