Join in the Colorful Conversations

Looking for answers to your color questions, have some advice to give... or simply want to get to know your fellow COLOURlovers? You're in the right place.

Forums»Color Talk»Advice & Critiques»Problem with uploading pattern templates from S2

Problem with uploading pattern templates from S2

Create New Topic
Showing 1 - 11 of 11 Comments

danydiniz

This Seamless Studio is great, but it's giving me a lot of headache, I guess it is because of the lack of tutorials.
Anyway, after some research and patience, I have figured out how to do my pattern templates. My problem now is when I upload them to colourlovers. They look all messy, and some shapes are missing! I have heard that too complex shapes are not accepted by the program, but the missing shapes appeared correctly in some places, but not in others, I mean, they were repeated in the pattern.
I would appreciate any help! I can't wait to share my templates.
Thank you.

OldeAuntieRae

This is happening to me too. Complex patterns are not uploading and most of the patterns are missing and they are not tiled correctly.

dhzuehlke

Hello there! I'm not able to upload templates to the website anymore which is kinda getting me down. Have either of you learned received guidance that you'd be willing to share? Or maybe you know who else I could contact...

In any case, thanks for reading.

- DawnZ

JanJacobs360

This is really messed up! The top image is not what the image looked like when I finished it in Seamless Studio. I am so frustrated with that program, as this has happened numerous times, and I feel like my time has been wasted. Good thing I'm still on the trial period, because I don't think I'm going to purchase it, if its going to do this!
The second image is what it is supposed to look like. Argh! Can anybody help? That program has some serious limitations, and not worth the money being asked.

hanabi

having the same problem. tile gets cut in a strange way which never happened before. hello tech guys. anyone please?????????

JanJacobs360

Well, my 15 days is up, and I won't purchase it unless these issues are fixed.
Can anyone help fix this issue?????? PLEASE!

hanabi

i posted a link to this thread in bugs hoping that one of the tech guys see it.
i suggest you post there too

JanJacobs360

Well, I went ahead and bought the program... crap! I'm still having the same issues, and being frustrated is beyond how I'm feeling... I'm just really pissed off that no one is responding or helping us with this problem. Hmph.

amyanneerickson

Had the same problems...

Tiandu

danydiniz wrote:
This Seamless Studio is great, but it's giving me a lot of headache, I guess it is because of the lack of tutorials.
Anyway, after some research and patience, I have figured out how to do my pattern templates. My problem now is when I upload them to colourlovers. They look all messy, and some shapes are missing! I have heard that too complex shapes are not accepted by the program, but the missing shapes appeared correctly in some places, but not in others, I mean, they were repeated in the pattern.
I would appreciate any help! I can't wait to share my templates.
Thank you.

This is similar to a problem I am having! So frustrating! RAWR! *sadness*

praxicalidocious

There are a number of things that can go wrong in Seamless; the one you describe where some layers are missing and others are in completely the wrong place is due to Seamless improperly processing <g> tags coded into the SVG files.

I have written a complete walkthrough for how to fix this issue using only a plaintext editor.

Here you go! :)

Hope that helps. :)
You must be logged in to post a comment.

Recent Discussion Comments

sunshine-lollipops
sunshine-lollipops
Posted 6 hours ago
Tinkers_Island

Fountain_Blue Light_Mint
faith4faith
faith4faith
Posted 9 hours ago
I wish haluk would come back.
Kim100
Kim100