Join in the Colorful Conversations

Looking for answers to your color questions, have some advice to give... or simply want to get to know your fellow COLOURlovers? You're in the right place.

Forums»Color Talk»Advice & Critiques»Sudden Difficulty with Seamless Studio Uploads

Sudden Difficulty with Seamless Studio Uploads

Create New Topic
Showing 1 - 6 of 6 Comments
Hi everyone! I'm suddenly having issues with S2. I can still create shapes and pattern templates with little to no issue, however, it doesn't seem to want to upload the templates anymore. I'm uncertain as to why. I work on a Windows 10 and it had been working on it before. Does anyone know why it won't upload anymore? Is anyone else having similar issues? I know I haven't made templates in a while, but I was hoping to get back into it. Please help!
If you mean the desktop version, I have same issue.
Just learned from another CL (ginnysister) post that it is fixed now....can upload again!
Yes! Thanks, ColourPhreak! I just tried it and it worked. ^_^
Sadly it will upload patterns now but no one can see them! Templates, patterns, etc are showing as a blank page.....has been happening for the last couple days, it all started after the look of the site changed (now comments etc are on the left side of the page and click bait ads are everywhere...even in the middle of our profiles!) Sure hope it is fixed soon....sooner than it took to fix the template upload issue!

balboababe wrote:
Yes! Thanks, ColourPhreak! I just tried it and it worked. ^_^
ColourPhreak wrote:
Sadly it will upload patterns now but no one can see them! Templates, patterns, etc are showing as a blank page.....has been happening for the last couple days, it all started after the look of the site changed (now comments etc are on the left side of the page and click bait ads are everywhere...even in the middle of our profiles!) Sure hope it is fixed soon....sooner than it took to fix the template upload issue!

You are having that difficulty also? I wished I knew what was wrong
You must be logged in to post a comment.

Recent Discussion Comments

eighteyed
eighteyed
{spill_your_soul}
+
Not_A_One_of_Them
=
Illegal_Outsource
eighteyed
eighteyed
1 hour ago
Sorry, set my default to rights reserved a while ago. You should be able to copy now.
sparrowandcompass
sparrowandcompass
1 hour ago
for some reason i can't copy the badge code for Nap At Dusk ?
http://www.colourlovers.com/palette/4578250/Nap_At_Dusk

2 above + 3 below
plum_fine
=
{a_fine_nap}
sparrowandcompass
sparrowandcompass
1 hour ago
what a fun word!
{jellybean}
next: kitchen
sparrowandcompass