Join in the Colorful Conversations

Looking for answers to your color questions, have some advice to give... or simply want to get to know your fellow COLOURlovers? You're in the right place.

Forums»Color Talk»Advice & Critiques»Black Orchid associations

Black Orchid associations

Create New Topic
Showing 1 - 8 of 8 Comments
Hi, could you please advise?
I'm thinking out if I can create a web-site for my clan in MMORPG.
But I've discovered that everyone have different color associations with our clan name:)
The clan is called Black Orchid Orden (BOO), so I asked what color associations my friends have with black orchid except black itself.
One told me it's bright red, the other one - dark red, other versions were green and brown and seagreen.
Could you please tell me what colors do you associate with "black orchid"? I'm curios and I need to decide what'll suite the site best. Please, advise.
Theses are mine associations, but seems noone shares them:)
Black_Orchid
For the name Black Orchid, I definitely don't see red. Variations of purple, maybe a dark magenta at best, and probably a darker green than the lime green used here.

Why not just go with a grayscale theme for the site? Since I assume you'll be having photos of events and the MMO's name on the site somewhere, this will avoid any color clashes.
Thank you for your answer!
Er, I'm a color addict, may be that's why:) But I'll consider black&white scheme, thank you for advice! But if you'd be to add one more color to this minimalistic scheme, which color will it be?
AmpneyAnsascá_ÏtyéAbdoulayeAcoustic_NeuromaÍémúrpí
Thank you!
I really like these palettes, especially
Acoustic_Neuroma
and
Abdoulaye

Though I don't think I should consider the second one itself for a website inspiration, and yet it's beautiful:) Thank you for your help:)
New variant, does anyone like it?.. Though I'm just practicing...
Black_Orchid2
Variations of purple !
Thank you:) That was actually what I thought but none of my friends seemed to share my opinion...
You must be logged in to post a comment.

Recent Discussion Comments

paulsky555
paulsky555
8 hours ago
$$$$ Hot Hot Hot $$$$
You need fullz to register Create driver accounts spark driver, Contact me now
Telegram: @Paulsky555
paulsky555
paulsky555
8 hours ago
$$$$ Hot Hot Hot $$$$
paulsky555
paulsky555
8 hours ago
$$$$ Hot Hot Hot $$$$
paulsky555
paulsky555
8 hours ago
$$$$ Hot Hot Hot $$$$
paulsky555
paulsky555
8 hours ago
$$$$ Hot Hot Hot $$$$

Latest Articles

//View More ›

Latest Colors

//View More ›

Latest Palettes

//View More ›

Latest Patterns

//View More ›
X

Terms Updated

We’d like to inform you that we have updated our Terms of Use. The most substantive changes are:

This platform was acquired by a joint venture in Israel.
changes have been made to the relevant jurisdiction for disputes which may arise out of your use of the platform.
Changes made to the monetization of users’ creations and the ability to opt out from your account settings.

Please view the revised Terms here. If you don’t mind anything there, then you don’t need to do anything. Your continued use of the platform will constitute your acceptance of the latest version of the Terms. If you disagree with anything there, you can terminate your account within seven days from today.