Join in the Colorful Conversations

Looking for answers to your color questions, have some advice to give... or simply want to get to know your fellow COLOURlovers? You're in the right place.

Forums»Color Talk»Advice & Critiques»Finding Favorites

Finding Favorites

Create New Topic
Showing 1 - 16 of 16 Comments
How do I find my favorite color palettes, etc that I saved?
Go to Search -> Palettes, type your name in the "Lover" field, and click on the "Following" check-box then click search : )
TY for your help, Cstallions.
That doesn't work. It just pulled up all of the palettes I made and none of the ones I favorited.
Didn't work for me either. It only shows the last five in my activity feed. I finally found more info in the FAQs, and as far as I can tell, there was a Favorites feature but it has been removed. Allowing users to save favorites is a fundamental requirement for a site like this, and the absence of it makes COLOURlovers so much less useful. What a terrible shame! I cannot imagine what the developers were thinking when this decision was made, but they need to put the favorites back. An error like this can kill a website.
cstallions wrote:
Go to Search -> Palettes, type your name in the "Lover" field, and click on the "Following" check-box then click search : )

Make sure to follow all of Cstallions helpful advice, not just most of it. :) ...You should be able to find what you're looking for. The only way it won't help is if you have 'loved' things, but not 'followed' them.
It worked for me but I still find following anb loving very unsuable. I'd expect a tab on my profile from where I could access quick
I must say, this is a design oversight by colourlovers. This should definitley be a nobrainer! We should be able to click on a tab or button and see all of our favorites or loved palletes in one click. I searched my user name and nothing came up. And yes, I followed the instructions. Perhaps it's because I just loved and favorited them. Anyway, why have this be convoluted? I would be easy to create this functionality.
OK. My favorites show up. But I stand by my statement that we should have a page via our profile where we can see all of our favorites/loved.
Yes, this is lame. We should simply be able to click on a button or tab to see all that we have loved or favorited. Now, I am resorting to creating a list of the urls, then I have to click on them and visit each page individually. Super lame. Why wasn't this thought through? Do you want to run a successful business? Sorry if I sound snarky; I just get frustrated when businesses don't do what is blatantly obvious the best thing to do.
Wow, you are commenting on a 2 year old thread and being "snarky" and confrontational, but okay, I'll bite. . .

You can view your loves and faves right from your profile page by simply clicking the words # loves and # favorites next to your image near the top of the page. . . There are #patterns, where you could find all the patterns you created, #palettes where you can find all the palettes you have created, #templates where you can find your template, etc., etc. . . . And #loves where you can find everything you've lived, and #faves where you can find all your faves. . . .

Good luck.
Thanks. I didn't realize that this was a two-year-old thread, and I apologize for being confrontational. It is strange, earlier in the day when I clicked on the likes and favorites, it only had a partial list, and in a different format. Strange. Anyway, it appears to be working now. I appreciate your reply,

Jack
That's what a little reading and paying attention can do...
If you read correctly, there are different options. The first is ''Recent''. That's why it was a partial list. Next to it, are the rest of the very noticeable options.

Very easy and nobrainer. If you read and pay attention, that's it.
mrjackman wrote:
It is strange, earlier in the day when I clicked on the likes and favorites, it only had a partial list, and in a different format. Strange. Anyway, it appears to be working now. I appreciate your reply,

Jack
It actually had nothing to do with reading and paying attention. I am doing the exact same thing now. It wasn't loading correctly. It started working properly when I restarted my computer. So you are making assumptions. I was clearly contrite after I was chastised for posting in a confrontational, and in my own words "snarky" tone, so why continue on with the same tone? Just say'n :-P
I'm soooo glad you commented on this old thread. I just learned something new wonderful!!!! I didn't know we could see our past loves and faves by clicking on them.!
How convenient...
Next time think before you talk. Even if there wasn't an option to see them, there are ways to ask.. No need to be rude.
mrjackman wrote:
It actually had nothing to do with reading and paying attention. I am doing the exact same thing now. It wasn't loading correctly. It started working properly when I restarted my computer. So you are making assumptions. I was clearly contrite after I was chastised for posting in a confrontational, and in my own words "snarky" tone, so why continue on with the same tone? Just say'n :-P
You must be logged in to post a comment.

Recent Discussion Comments

paulsky555
paulsky555
2024 UPDATE GOOD SELLER
CVV - FULLZ INFO - DL PHOTO - FULLZ DEAD
HOT AND FRESH UPDATE
Telegram: @Paulsky555
paulsky555
paulsky555
2024 UPDATE GOOD SELLER
HOT AND FRESH UPDATE
paulsky555
paulsky555
2024 UPDATE GOOD SELLER
HOT AND FRESH UPDATE
paulsky555
paulsky555
2024 UPDATE GOOD SELLER
HOT AND FRESH UPDATE
paulsky555
paulsky555
1 day ago
$$$$ Hot Hot Hot $$$$
You need fullz to register Create driver accounts spark driver, Contact me now

Latest Articles

//View More ›

Latest Colors

//View More ›

Latest Palettes

//View More ›

Latest Patterns

//View More ›
X

Terms Updated

We’d like to inform you that we have updated our Terms of Use. The most substantive changes are:

This platform was acquired by a joint venture in Israel.
changes have been made to the relevant jurisdiction for disputes which may arise out of your use of the platform.
Changes made to the monetization of users’ creations and the ability to opt out from your account settings.

Please view the revised Terms here. If you don’t mind anything there, then you don’t need to do anything. Your continued use of the platform will constitute your acceptance of the latest version of the Terms. If you disagree with anything there, you can terminate your account within seven days from today.