Join in the Colorful Conversations

Looking for answers to your color questions, have some advice to give... or simply want to get to know your fellow COLOURlovers? You're in the right place.

Forums»Color Talk»Showcase Your Work»Any Disney Theme Palettes?

Any Disney Theme Palettes?

Create New Topic
Showing 21 - 21 of 21 Comments

arigatou

I love Mickey Mouse, because I was a child. I have a huge plushie in my room, my dad gave me, Canon CLI-8 and I still have it!
You must be logged in to post a comment.

Recent Discussion Comments

sober
sober
Posted 17 minutes ago
pretentious

next word: quest
Blue Horizon
Blue Horizon
Posted 1 hour ago
Dramatic_Faint
+
Make_A_Difference★
=
Dramatic_Effect★
falun red
falun red
Posted 2 hours ago
modern_designtequila_jackass

=

book_of_quotes
Just Perfect Color
Just Perfect Color
Posted 3 hours ago
Just a quick update. Although you can still find them on eBay, I guess Huey and Huey Pro are no more. They do not appear on the Pantone website. They worked alright for my firm and were handy in setting client monitors on the fly. Apparently they had some real quality issues and Pantone seems not to have supported them well.

The X-Rite ColorMunki Smile seems to get great reviews for ease of use and basic monitor color calibration. It runs $90 or so. It should not be confused with higher end X-Rite equipment that really tweak monitors for gamma, white spots, etc. You can load the software on multiple machines (not sure if there is a limit to the license) and they can be Mac or Windows.
sadima86
sadima86
Posted 9 hours ago
Thank you guys for your suggestions and the link. I will look into calibrating my monitors and let you know how it goes :)

Latest Articles

//View More ›

Latest Colors

//View More ›

Latest Palettes

//View More ›

Latest Patterns

//View More ›