Join in the Colorful Conversations

Looking for answers to your color questions, have some advice to give... or simply want to get to know your fellow COLOURlovers? You're in the right place.

Forums»Color Talk»Showcase Your Work»"The Love Connection" - A NEW GAME (2 years in the making!)

"The Love Connection" - A NEW GAME (2 years in the making!)

Create New Topic
Showing 1 - 12 of 12 Comments
I made up this game back in June 2013, but never got around to posting it until now...

How to play:
1. Pick any color you love to be the 1st color in the palette.
2. Go to the profile of whoever created the 1st color and select the last color that they loved; this will be the 2nd color in the palette.
3. Go to the profile of whoever created the 2nd color and select the last color that they loved; this will be the 3rd color in the palette, and so on…

You can rearrange the color order if desired

Also, if you cant use the last loved color for whatever reason, just use the next one or the one after that or go back to the previous profile and choose a different color from their recent loves...or start over

The rules are not written in stone, of course, so feel free to offer suggestions!

example:

TLC
stark_raving_mad
I ran in to a couple problems; there were some people who didn't have any colors loved, or they only loved their own colors, creating a loop. I had to start back again several times. Have you come up with any ways to fix these problems?
little_earthquakes

I ran into similar problems that impossible-- had mentioned. Or that the people that created the colors hadn't loved any.
YAAAY! The last color that was loved by the second to last color's creator happened to be MY color! So cool.
THE_LOVE_CONNECTION
As it turns out, there are two loved colors in a row by the same COLOURlover because Luna Rose loved her own color "Poppy Seed Soufflé" so I had to go to her next loved color for the fourth color.
reconnected
UPDATE:
I changed some rules to make it easier:
1) you can choose ANY recently loved color (from the first page or 2 of loved colors), not necessarily the LAST loved color
2) if you get stuck and don't want to go back or start over, you can choose another "first" color, i.e. any color you love to get the ball rolling again
Yay! I liked it so much <3
Peach_Chocolate
Easter_Birdie
Nikkis_tea
Two of the people only loved ONE color.... and MountainMimi loved her own color so there were no other colors to pick from. I had to pick the last color myself. :-( I wish people would love more colors!!!
Experiment
sun_in_my_eyes
Mysterious_Dragon
You must be logged in to post a comment.

Recent Discussion Comments

paulsky555
paulsky555
BEST Sell Fullz info USA All State
BEST Sell Fullz info With ID Scan DL
BEST Sell Fullz UK + NIN
Telegram: paulsky555
paulsky555
paulsky555
BEST Sell Fullz UK + NIN
paulsky555
paulsky555
BEST Sell Fullz UK + NIN
paulsky555
paulsky555
1 day ago
GOOD Seller Fullz info ssn dob dl Number
GOOD Seller Fullz info DL photo ( front+back)
GOOD Seller Fullz info UK NIN+DL
paulsky555
paulsky555
1 day ago
GOOD Seller Fullz info ssn dob dl Number
GOOD Seller Fullz info DL photo ( front+back)
GOOD Seller Fullz info UK NIN+DL

Latest Articles

//View More ›

Latest Colors

//View More ›

Latest Palettes

//View More ›

Latest Patterns

//View More ›
X

Terms Updated

We’d like to inform you that we have updated our Terms of Use. The most substantive changes are:

This platform was acquired by a joint venture in Israel.
changes have been made to the relevant jurisdiction for disputes which may arise out of your use of the platform.
Changes made to the monetization of users’ creations and the ability to opt out from your account settings.

Please view the revised Terms here. If you don’t mind anything there, then you don’t need to do anything. Your continued use of the platform will constitute your acceptance of the latest version of the Terms. If you disagree with anything there, you can terminate your account within seven days from today.