Join in the Colorful Conversations

Looking for answers to your color questions, have some advice to give... or simply want to get to know your fellow COLOURlovers? You're in the right place.

Forums»Color Talk»Showcase Your Work»The Alphabet Palette Game! ❤

The Alphabet Palette Game! ❤

Create New Topic
Showing 241 - 260 of 2,959 Comments
Corrupted_Evidence

NEXT WORD:: FRACTAL
It's a fantastic palette heerayni but the aim of the game is to search for colours that all contain the word "fractal". You can have another go at it if you like, or just remember for next time:)
Luna Rosa wrote:
It's a fantastic palette heerayni but the aim of the game is to search for colours that all contain the word "fractal". You can have another go at it if you like, or just remember for next time:)

Oh dear... I did not see that in the first post rules.. Sorry! Let me remove this... and do just that... Sorry...
No need to apologise, we were all new at this once, not that long ago actually:)
As per requirement now..:D this game is so cool!
Fractalnational_2

NEXT WORD :: GRAPEVINE
Perfect:)
Luna Rosa wrote:
Perfect:)

**Phew!** Thanks!
Now the challenge actually makes much more sense, Thank you Luna for guiding me!
don't want to sound like a whinge but this needs mentioning to WalkingChillPill too if she comes back today :) - her three - very gorgeous! - palettes she's entered are named with the word but made with random colours and no-ones told her (only just logged in & been loving alphabet game palettes just now so only just noticed) :)

Luna Rosa wrote:
I didn't notice either but I'll make sure to reiterate the rules when I post the next update. I don't think people are doing it deliberately, I think they're just unaware of how the game works.
Corrupted_Grapevine

*Next Word: HELLO *
Hello_World

Next word: Imp.
Impish_Tendencies

NEXT WORD :: JUNK
Colors_and_junk
Colors_and_junk

Next word: karate
Reserve karate.

NEXT WORD:: LUSCIOUS
Mixed_Karate

NEXT WORD:: LUSCIOUS
De-luscious

Next word: Miracle
Need_A_Miracle

*Next word:NUGGET
turquoise_and_gold

and if it's ok, i'd like to do a little promotion for my new group,
1 Word Palette, where many of these lovely palettes are welcome!

next word: oil
Essential_Oils

Next word: Parasol
Reserve parasol.

NEXT WORD: QUELL
You must be logged in to post a comment.

Recent Discussion Comments

Skiffy
Skiffy
So... is this site failing? There's so many things "the sphinx server has broken" Or is all this just "normal"?
paulsky555
paulsky555
52 minutes ago
2024 UPDATE GOOD SELLER
CVV - FULLZ INFO - DL PHOTO - FULLZ DEAD
HOT AND FRESH UPDATE
Telegram: @Paulsky555
paulsky555
paulsky555
53 minutes ago
2024 UPDATE GOOD SELLER
HOT AND FRESH UPDATE
paulsky555
paulsky555
53 minutes ago
2024 UPDATE GOOD SELLER
HOT AND FRESH UPDATE
paulsky555
paulsky555
53 minutes ago
2024 UPDATE GOOD SELLER
HOT AND FRESH UPDATE

Latest Articles

//View More ›

Latest Colors

//View More ›

Latest Palettes

//View More ›

Latest Patterns

//View More ›
X

Terms Updated

We’d like to inform you that we have updated our Terms of Use. The most substantive changes are:

This platform was acquired by a joint venture in Israel.
changes have been made to the relevant jurisdiction for disputes which may arise out of your use of the platform.
Changes made to the monetization of users’ creations and the ability to opt out from your account settings.

Please view the revised Terms here. If you don’t mind anything there, then you don’t need to do anything. Your continued use of the platform will constitute your acceptance of the latest version of the Terms. If you disagree with anything there, you can terminate your account within seven days from today.