Join in the Colorful Conversations

Looking for answers to your color questions, have some advice to give... or simply want to get to know your fellow COLOURlovers? You're in the right place.

Forums»Color Talk»Showcase Your Work»The Alphabet Palette Game! ❤

The Alphabet Palette Game! ❤

Create New Topic
Showing 141 - 160 of 2,959 Comments
OrigamiMei wrote:
All of the search results that popped up for "fixate" were "fixation" or "fixated", so I hope this is okay.

Completely okay Mei, I think flexibility with word variations, tenses and so on is a given:)
Fantasy_Horse

NEXT WORD:: ITCH
itching_begins

NextWord:
job
Hobby_Job

Next Word:
Kitchen
In_The_Kitchen

Next word: Lust
lust_for_life

Next word: madam(e)
This entry's word: madam(e)
Of_Ill_Repute

Next word: nocturnal

Were you expecting something darker, Heather? Sorry.... you know how these things just happen....

Nocturnal Dance*

Next Word: Origami :))
Origami

NEXT WORD:: POLITE
This turned out to be way trickier then you might think because apparently searching for "polite" also turns up all the colours related to "politics". In addition, because one member had apparently tagged hundreds of colours with the word "political" it was a bit of an adventure wading through to find the few that actually contained the key word. Still, I got there in the end, though one of the words is "politically correct" but I figure that's close in both name and meaning to "polite" and one of them was an old, existing colour of mine. Still, they were both legitimately turned up by the search so I'm hoping it's all good. If you have any issues with it, please direct your complaints to my polite dragon friend:)

Polite_Mr_Dragon*

Next word: Quest

p.s. I don't have any spare colours to hand but if anyone gets stuck and I'm online then please don't hesitate to message me and I'll create one for you. I know there's a few tricky letters coming up:)
Love_Quest

Next word: Radar
I reserve RADAR! =)

NEXT WORD:: SPILL
Under_the_Radar

NEXT WORD:: SPILL

Irridescent_Screen
Acute_Spill

next word: Touch
* RESERVING TOUCH PLEASE *

Next Word: Undulate
うねる

next word: venom
Careful_to_Venom

Next word: Wind
W_i_n_d_s_c_a_r

Next word: Exception
WalkingChillPill wrote:
Next word: Exception

Works perfectly because our allowance for x to be in the middle of the word is the exception to the rule:)
Touch_Me_Baby
You must be logged in to post a comment.

Recent Discussion Comments

Skiffy
Skiffy
So... is this site failing? There's so many things "the sphinx server has broken" Or is all this just "normal"?
paulsky555
paulsky555
2024 UPDATE GOOD SELLER
CVV - FULLZ INFO - DL PHOTO - FULLZ DEAD
HOT AND FRESH UPDATE
Telegram: @Paulsky555
paulsky555
paulsky555
2024 UPDATE GOOD SELLER
HOT AND FRESH UPDATE
paulsky555
paulsky555
2024 UPDATE GOOD SELLER
HOT AND FRESH UPDATE
paulsky555
paulsky555
2024 UPDATE GOOD SELLER
HOT AND FRESH UPDATE

Latest Articles

//View More ›

Latest Colors

//View More ›

Latest Palettes

//View More ›

Latest Patterns

//View More ›
X

Terms Updated

We’d like to inform you that we have updated our Terms of Use. The most substantive changes are:

This platform was acquired by a joint venture in Israel.
changes have been made to the relevant jurisdiction for disputes which may arise out of your use of the platform.
Changes made to the monetization of users’ creations and the ability to opt out from your account settings.

Please view the revised Terms here. If you don’t mind anything there, then you don’t need to do anything. Your continued use of the platform will constitute your acceptance of the latest version of the Terms. If you disagree with anything there, you can terminate your account within seven days from today.