Join in the Colorful Conversations

Looking for answers to your color questions, have some advice to give... or simply want to get to know your fellow COLOURlovers? You're in the right place.

Forums»Color Talk»Showcase Your Work»The Alphabet Palette Game! ❤

The Alphabet Palette Game! ❤

Create New Topic
Showing 41 - 60 of 2,959 Comments
I'm re-posting the new badge here but also, since we'll be starting our second go around the alphabet soon (and wasn't that quick!) I thought it might be helpful to list all the words so we don't accidentally use them again:

* Copy And Paste Badge Code

Apple
Boat
Chimp
Dancer
Enter
Flighty
Gulp
History
Indigo
Joy
Key
Lonely
Moon
Night
Owl
Precious
Quilt
Rose
Sweet
Travel
Universe
Velvet
Wacky
Xylophone
Yearning
Zebra

*We're up to Zebra, the person who makes that has to select a new A word.

p.s. I'm hoping these things are helpful but if anyone feels like I'm taking over or generally finds it annoying then please don't hesitate to let me know.
I agree, for X and Q, it would be nice if the word only have to contain the letter (in case we're running out of X and Q words, or can't remember any)... What about Z, anyway? Also, probably it would be nice to check the availability of colors with names that contain the word you want to challenge people with... Just in case there's no color with that word in the name. What do you think?

A_Zeal_of_Zebras

Next word: Aster
How about this?
If there are only 2 pages or less for any word, only one color word has to be in the palette, and the rest of the colors can relate to that word. Because it's not just alphabet frequency we are dealing with, but whether people named enough colors.

Or... just a thought. I don't always name my colors right away, maybe others don't either ... So people could name their unnamed colors to use in the palette. I have a ton of colors just named X, lol... that would fix the X problem! If you search for "x" with the quotation marks, using my lover name, you'll see them.

And I totally agree, checking your challenge word would only be fair to the next player. Although it would be a hoot to start a game with dirty tricks ^_^
I don't think q falls in the same category as x. I just searched queen, question, quirky, quit, quiet and quarter and all of them have plenty of pages. Even quiz and queasy have more than 2 pages. . .

I always check to see if the word I want to use has plenty of colors. .. I think that is a good idea.

aster

next word: bold
Well, I offer here and now, an unnamed color to anyone who falls short in this game. Just message me about it. Here they are.

Bold_Center

Next: Cat
A_Clutter_of_Cats

Next word: Drizzle
Drizzly_Day_Blues

Next word: Embrace
Luna Rosa wrote:
I'm re-posting the new badge here but also, since we'll be starting our second go around the alphabet soon (and wasn't that quick!) I thought it might be helpful to list all the words so we don't accidentally use them again:

* Copy And Paste Badge Code

Apple
Boat
Chimp
Dancer
Enter
Flighty
Gulp
History
Indigo
Joy
Key
Lonely
Moon
Night
Owl
Precious
Quilt
Rose
Sweet
Travel
Universe
Velvet
Wacky
Xylophone
Yearning
Zebra

*We're up to Zebra, the person who makes that has to select a new A word.

p.s. I'm hoping these things are helpful but if anyone feels like I'm taking over or generally finds it annoying then please don't hesitate to let me know.

Thanks for the Badge, Luna! It's beautiful!
Platonic_Embrace*

Next word: Freedom
F_r_e_e_d_o_m_*
next word:
gallop
Tired_of_running
next word: Hash
Hashateria
Next Word:
Incident
Incident

Next Word:
Jam
Well, I offer here and now, an unnamed color to anyone who falls short in this game. Just message me about it. Here they are.

That's a very generous offer eighteyed, thankyou very much. I think with tricky letters/words we should just be a bit flexible and forgive people if they need to use other words relating to the topic or even if they need to create a colour of their own. It is a game after all and I think the most important elements are fun and creativity. And yes, checking the colour availability before you suggest a word is essential.
Can I reserve Jam?
OrigamiMei wrote:
Can I reserve Jam?

I think so... but you have to give K.
Ok, I think I can do this. *cracks fingers* If I do something wrong, go gentle on me!

We_Be_Jammin

Next word: kite
nope! you nailed it! ❤
OrigamiMei wrote:
Ok, I think I can do this. *cracks fingers* If I do something wrong, go gentle on me!

We_Be_Jammin

Woot woot! *high five*

TeamPeetaPresident wrote:
nope! you nailed it! ❤
OrigamiMei wrote:

We_Be_Jammin

March_of_the_Kites

Next word: Level
You must be logged in to post a comment.

Recent Discussion Comments

paulsky555
paulsky555
New Update Info Fullz 2024 Social Security Number ( SSN ) Driver License ( DL ), Scan Scan front and back DL SSN
Fullz info SSN DOB DL with hight Credit Score
New Method 2024 for withdraw Money, Make Money
Sell info fullz SSN + Dob + DL – Sell Info Fullz Dead UK USA- Sell Cvv
Sell Info Fullz Company USA Uk Ca Fresh 2024
Telegram: Paulsky555
paulsky555
paulsky555
New Update Info Fullz 2024 Social Security Number ( SSN ) Driver License ( DL ), Scan Scan front and back DL SSN
paulsky555
paulsky555
paulsky555
paulsky555
paulsky555
paulsky555
10 hours ago
UPDATE Bulk Fullz info USA-UK-CA-GER
Best Money Transfer Cashapp-Paypal

Latest Articles

//View More ›

Latest Colors

//View More ›

Latest Palettes

//View More ›

Latest Patterns

//View More ›
X

Terms Updated

We’d like to inform you that we have updated our Terms of Use. The most substantive changes are:

This platform was acquired by a joint venture in Israel.
changes have been made to the relevant jurisdiction for disputes which may arise out of your use of the platform.
Changes made to the monetization of users’ creations and the ability to opt out from your account settings.

Please view the revised Terms here. If you don’t mind anything there, then you don’t need to do anything. Your continued use of the platform will constitute your acceptance of the latest version of the Terms. If you disagree with anything there, you can terminate your account within seven days from today.