Join in the Colorful Conversations

Looking for answers to your color questions, have some advice to give... or simply want to get to know your fellow COLOURlovers? You're in the right place.

Forums»Color Talk»Showcase Your Work»The Loved Colors Game ❤ ❤ ❤

The Loved Colors Game ❤ ❤ ❤

Create New Topic

Recent Discussion Comments

wist
wist
Posted 33 minutes ago
red_chocolate
xOwllight
xOwllight
Posted 56 minutes ago
Swimming_Cats
+
Exploring_Archives
=
Killed_By_Curiosity
rossignol
rossignol
Posted 1 hour ago
Call_of_Nature
+
Daisy_Petals
=
Song_of_Wildflowers
rossignol
rossignol
Posted 1 hour ago
Little_Reefswitty_birdcall
=
Reef_Birdcalls
eighteyed
eighteyed
Posted 3 hours ago
Molly, I am so glad that you are available to speak to CL owners and administrators. Thanks for that. The months of silence between regimes were frustrating, and depressing to those who wondered if the site were going down the tubes at any moment. I think we should all take a look at site issues and make a regular practice to avoid jumping to conclusions. It's nearly always a resources issue. Whereas it's easy to impute and believe certain motives behind administrative actions, in fact there are always many reasons why changes might be made, especially with information we will never see. It's pretty rare to find a forum/website that allows this much code freedom to the creative. I hope we can keep it.

We knew Seamless Studio was no longer being developed, but there are many of us who use it regularly, it is not dead. It would have been nice to read a short notice about the menu alteration, so that we regulars don't feel like administration is moving the furniture around in the dark. I don't feel that the administrators owe us an explanation, but I wish they had made some statement. I still miss the Seamless Gallery. It was kind of a plum to be featured there.

Similarly, I wish someone had made some kind of statement regarding the recent change in the way javascript code affects display. Personally, I'm not surprised that change might be made, in light of issues with the ongoing spam pharmacy hacking. I'm grateful that we were able to enjoy desvil's awesome display codes for as long as we did. I hope code innovators are able to step forward to develop for us some new tools, and hope that the spammers will shove off for good.
And thanks again for the room to voice opinion.

Latest Articles

//View More ›

Latest Colors

//View More ›

Latest Palettes

//View More ›

Latest Patterns

//View More ›