Join in the Colorful Conversations

Looking for answers to your color questions, have some advice to give... or simply want to get to know your fellow COLOURlovers? You're in the right place.

Forums»Color Talk»Showcase Your Work»The Loved Colors Game ❤ ❤ ❤

The Loved Colors Game ❤ ❤ ❤

Create New Topic
You must be logged in to post a comment.

Recent Discussion Comments

ValentinaWeena
ValentinaWeena
Posted
Thanks, Darius, and all the CL crew, for making this site a better, and safer, place! But without being able to create palettes and colors, it's just not CL!!! Part of that is playing the group games where we post badges, that makes posting links from other sites. IF we could, could you make a way for us to create CL badges at this site? That would be GREAT! This way we wouldn't have to turn to sites like notepad, etc., to make them. Can't wait til you find a more long term solution. Also, the eCaptcha takes a long time to load, too. There have been multiple times I've had to click on them and once I do it's erased my comments or I can't load a comment. I'm not sure why. It could be because I have an earlier Chrome browser? Oh, well. I just want to get back on my CL and play like normal again :-(
ColourPhreak
ColourPhreak
Posted 3 hours ago
Thanks for the info eighteyed!

eighteyed wrote:
Admin does exist, but happens in spare time. We've heard from Darius relatively recently. Admin also has a brand newborn baby. I wish improvement would happen faster, but we must cope.
Habari
Habari
Posted 5 hours ago
Does anyone know why can't I see an image of what people mention in the feed down the right hand side when I browse patterns I used to see some beautiful patterns and palettes there.
WendyAndBuster
WendyAndBuster
Posted 12 hours ago
hidden_forever.
+
haunting.
=
following_me.
WendyAndBuster
WendyAndBuster
Posted 12 hours ago
secrets.