Join in the Colorful Conversations

Looking for answers to your color questions, have some advice to give... or simply want to get to know your fellow COLOURlovers? You're in the right place.

Forums»Color Talk»Showcase Your Work»PALETTE BLEND GAME

PALETTE BLEND GAME

Create New Topic
Showing 61 - 80 of 5,643 Comments

durratino

Jean played not by the rules, so i decided to create the palette not only from her&my creations and included eternalfame's one. :)

Sun_goes_to_Sleep
+
Under_My_Tree
+
This_Magic_Moment
=
Under_The_Magic_Sun

bezzalopoly

I went away for a couple days to visit family and came back to find so many amazing lovers have joined my game. I'm honoured, thank you everyone for participating!

durratino

this game is really funny :)

bezzalopoly wrote:
I went away for a couple days to visit family and came back to find so many amazing lovers have joined my game. I'm honoured, thank you everyone for participating!

EmilyR

The names are my favorite part. c:

durratino wrote:
this game is really funny :)

bezzalopoly wrote:
I went away for a couple days to visit family and came back to find so many amazing lovers have joined my game. I'm honoured, thank you everyone for participating!


This_Gift
+
Filtered_Sunlight
=
This_Sunlight

roverraven

-_-; I was too late...
Landslide
+
Ode_to_...
=
d_e_s_t_o_y_e_d_*
So I'll make one for Bezza too. =) Hold on...
You must be logged in to post a comment.

Recent Discussion Comments

mcdemarco
mcdemarco
Posted 34 minutes ago
The_Lunatic_Center
+
Lunatic_On_Vacation
=
A_Lunatic_Holiday
A_Lunatic_Holiday
Lovely Lakes
Lovely Lakes
Posted 2 hours ago
Moonlit_Heartbeats
Lunar_Landlover
Broken_Up_Heartbeats
Lovely Lakes
Lovely Lakes
Posted 2 hours ago
belugachef wrote:
Oh that's a little depressing haha.
OrigamiMei wrote:
Hiya. :)
Basically, following isn't literal in this case. Pressing the follow button is a gesture of support rather than actually being able to follow the person's work.
Sorry for the confusion.

What it does is let you see who's logged into their account. But OrigamiMei is right; it's done more as a sign of support than anything else. I wish it actually did give you updates on others' work.
xOwllight
xOwllight
Posted 2 hours ago
Evading_Sanity
belugachef
belugachef
Posted 2 hours ago
Oh that's a little depressing haha.
OrigamiMei wrote:
Hiya. :)
Basically, following isn't literal in this case. Pressing the follow button is a gesture of support rather than actually being able to follow the person's work.
Sorry for the confusion.

Latest Articles

//View More ›

Latest Colors

//View More ›

Latest Palettes

//View More ›

Latest Patterns

//View More ›