Join in the Colorful Conversations

Looking for answers to your color questions, have some advice to give... or simply want to get to know your fellow COLOURlovers? You're in the right place.

Forums»Color Talk»Showcase Your Work»PALETTE BLEND GAME

PALETTE BLEND GAME

Create New Topic

Recent Discussion Comments

I C Hue
I C Hue
It seems that all the profile pages of all of the people I follow including myself have gone missing. I have sent an email to management. After spending the morning trying to convince Skyblue2u that here profile has not been deleted but is only hiding someplace in the cyber bits. Hopefully this problem will be sorted out soon.
I C Hue
I C Hue
The ads are terrible. I do understand that they do pay the rent so to speak. A great majority of them are not relevant. Not being relevant is only a small part of the problem, delayed loading causes pages to jump around resulting in "hijacked clicks, exposing colourlovers to unwanted and potentially dangerous content. Just like Bubbletripper I have no interest in any advertising content. For the most part I have learned to ignore the ads, but they do at times become intrusive and rude. Perhaps a better system to screen nefarious advertisers could be instituted?
WendyAndBuster
WendyAndBuster
WendyAndBuster

Latest Articles

//View More ›

Latest Colors

//View More ›

Latest Palettes

//View More ›

Latest Patterns

//View More ›