Join in the Colorful Conversations

Looking for answers to your color questions, have some advice to give... or simply want to get to know your fellow COLOURlovers? You're in the right place.

Forums»Color Talk»Showcase Your Work»PALETTE BLEND GAME

PALETTE BLEND GAME

Create New Topic

Recent Discussion Comments

YersiniaP
YersiniaP
Posted
falun red wrote:
YersiniaP wrote:

Also, I am wondering...
Doesn't a member, who relentlessly spams others about "checking out their channel" (sic!) also count as a spammer?
I am of half a mind to put this member in the next list.

Yes it does. And it's also pretentious AF.
Edit: it's fudge, by the way. I totally meant fudge.

I LOVE fudge! :D

And I know right? At least get the lingo right when you're spamming people! ;)
falun red
falun red
Posted
YersiniaP wrote:

Also, I am wondering...
Doesn't a member, who relentlessly spams others about "checking out their channel" (sic!) also count as a spammer?
I am of half a mind to put this member in the next list.

Yes it does. And it's also pretentious AF.
Edit: it's fudge, by the way. I totally meant fudge.
YersiniaP
YersiniaP
Posted
Oh dear, the other troll is starting to fling "Freedom of Speech" around, after I told her to stop spamming.

I really wish people would take the time to look up what Freedom of Speech actually means and not use it as an excuse to be little pests everywhere they go.

Apart from it not meaning what these people seem to think it does, isn't it cute how they always bring it up when they try to shut those up that call them out?
Like they're the only ones that are allowed to open their trap? :D
YersiniaP
behappy13
behappy13
Posted
I joined colorlovers in June 2016. I have not caused any suicide drama. Why would i want to draw attention to myself? That seems selfish and I'm not that kind of person.

OrigamiMei wrote:
What you're saying here is irrelevant. I have a sneaking suspicion that your reason for posting in this thread is to draw attention to yourself, which seems unwise considering your activity on this site comes mighty close to seeming trollish, Erika/Hannah/whatever you name was last year when you caused all the suicide drama.

behappy13 wrote:
OrigamiMei wrote:
How did it fit into the conversation then?

behappy13 wrote:
I know. I was just saying that she is friendly. I was not referencing it to being a good person or not.

what do you mean?

Latest Articles

//View More ›

Latest Colors

//View More ›

Latest Palettes

//View More ›

Latest Patterns

//View More ›