Join in the Colorful Conversations

Looking for answers to your color questions, have some advice to give... or simply want to get to know your fellow COLOURlovers? You're in the right place.

Forums»Color Talk»Showcase Your Work»PALETTE BLEND GAME

PALETTE BLEND GAME

Create New Topic
Showing 501 - 520 of 2,814 Comments

shahrizat77

V_e_n_e_t_i_a_n_*
+
b_a_g
=
Venetian_Bag*

V e n e t i a n *

+
b a g

=
Venetian Bag*

TiffsArt

I hope i did it right or at least ok... I am still kinda awkward at multiple badges and whatnot sorry : /

mangowasabi

Hello! OrangePinkBlue has just made this group, and since it has a similar idea to it I thought you guys might be interested.
Basically you take one palette and "tint" the whole thing with one colour.

You must be logged in to post a comment.

Recent Discussion Comments

waterway
waterway
Posted 3 minutes ago
thanks so much Jess. Please let me know. What do you mean by post up photos? Load from a link?
MuseOfMusic wrote:
waterway wrote:
I haven't been able to 'search' for images in Photocopa for the past two months. I waited on it but it seems nobody else is having the same issue. When I search with a keyword in the search bar, I get a message "Photocopa Flickr API Query: Bad response from Flickr"

Usually I'll have something in mind when creating palettes and I like to find the appropriate image to name my palettes. Help please! Thanks in advance.
I'm not sure if there's something wrong with the photos. I'll check. I've been able to post up photos, to use in there... But I haven't tried the image search.
MuseOfMusic
MuseOfMusic
Posted 4 minutes ago
waterway wrote:
I haven't been able to 'search' for images in Photocopa for the past two months. I waited on it but it seems nobody else is having the same issue. When I search with a keyword in the search bar, I get a message "Photocopa Flickr API Query: Bad response from Flickr"

Usually I'll have something in mind when creating palettes and I like to find the appropriate image to name my palettes. Help please! Thanks in advance.
I'm not sure if there's something wrong with the photos. I'll check. I've been able to post up photos, to use in there... But I haven't tried the image search.

Okay Karen, I looked and there doesn't seem to be an issue. Did you click on Gallery?
Piahr
Piahr
Posted 5 minutes ago
Bee_in_my_tent
+
Haunted_Flower_Shop
=
Haunted_By_Bees
waterway
waterway
Posted 17 minutes ago

starlightsuzy
starlightsuzy
Posted 23 minutes ago
press_play

Latest Articles

//View More ›

Latest Colors

//View More ›

Latest Palettes

//View More ›

Latest Patterns

//View More ›