Join in the Colorful Conversations

Looking for answers to your color questions, have some advice to give... or simply want to get to know your fellow COLOURlovers? You're in the right place.

Forums»Color Talk»Showcase Your Work»Palette Blends

Palette Blends

Create New Topic

Recent Discussion Comments

Rosebuds
Rosebuds
i_see_the_sun
+
my_heart_is_lonely
=
dont_forget_pluto!
Rosebuds
Rosebuds
pumpkins
+
watch_the_sunset.
=
watch_pumpkins_grow
Rosebuds
Rosebuds
the_sun_will_shine
+
i_s_e_e_i_t
=
i_see_the_sun
Rosebuds
Rosebuds
skylight
+
happy_for_eternity
=
the_sun_will_shine
Bubbletripper
Bubbletripper
Ok, first of all, these forums. They're terrible. There is no organization at all. Am I even posting this in the right section? Who knows? I can't really tell by the structure. And the spam that fills them is terrible. Is there any moderators? Does anyone care?

Secondly, the advertising this site uses is garbage! I use Firefox, and the site loads pretty terribly in this browser, but this is the browser I love so I try to cope. And I had to turn of my adblocker and my tracker blocker just to get the captcha to work. *Sigh*

That seems to have been a mistake with the advertising choice that this site uses. I accidentally clicked on one of the links because it loaded in as I was clicking another link and it hijacked my click. Thank goodness I have Virus Protection! It went off alerting me to a malicious system attack that it had blocked.

This is simply unacceptable. No, I don't want to meet any single Asians. No, I don't care how to cure Tinnitus. No, I don't want to see the most beautiful women in the world. Should I go on, because I have ZERO interest in ANY of the ads.

To sum this up, I'm frustrated at the fact that I just had an ad try to hijack my system. It shouldn't have happened, and it shouldn't be unreported or made to be ok for others to have worse happen. I LOVE this site, and I spend a lot of time here. There are other members here that I enjoy their work and respect their opinions. I don't want to leave here just because of ads. :(

PS. There are no bears. :P

Latest Articles

//View More ›

Latest Colors

//View More ›

Latest Palettes

//View More ›

Latest Patterns

//View More ›