Join in the Colorful Conversations

Looking for answers to your color questions, have some advice to give... or simply want to get to know your fellow COLOURlovers? You're in the right place.

Forums»Color Talk»Showcase Your Work»Palette Blends

Palette Blends

Create New Topic

Recent Discussion Comments

miss bea heyvin
miss bea heyvin
Posted
Grass_in_my_glory

Drums roll
Roll in the grass
Grass is fading
Fading glory
Glory allegory

Next word: ALLEGORY
jeccaN
jeccaN
Posted 12 hours ago
or else do what I did if you have a computer available with installed, working copy: go to programs folder and copy Seamless folder then transfer to computer you want seamless installled on and paste into programs folder. prolly have to provide admin approval, idk if it goes into registry properly and all this way, I am by no means a techy person but the program should work. DOesn't show up in my start menu installed programs list, to run have to navigate to the C: drive programs folder and click seamless.exe or rt click it and choose create shortcut, itll ask to put shortcut on desktop so click "yes" then to launch seamless in teh future, click desktop shortcut icon.
jeccaN
jeccaN
Posted 12 hours ago
I can email you the copy i use if you give your email. However it doesn;t "install" like usual just click icon and program runs, this is how I got to use it now on my recently purchased computer after I copied installed program and files from old computer because I kept getting same msg as you when I downloaded again.
WendyAndBuster
WendyAndBuster
Posted 1 day ago
gentle_heart.
+
purring_kitty.
=
gentle_cat.
WendyAndBuster
WendyAndBuster
Posted 1 day ago
gentle_breeze.