Join in the Colorful Conversations

Looking for answers to your color questions, have some advice to give... or simply want to get to know your fellow COLOURlovers? You're in the right place.

Forums»Color Talk»Showcase Your Work»The COLOURlinkin' Game ♥ ♥ ♥

The COLOURlinkin' Game ♥ ♥ ♥

Create New Topic
Showing 1 - 20 of 109 Comments
This is a spin-off of "The COLOURlovin' Game" created by me, Sundancer. This game is very similar but slightly different.

It is a contest of sorts to see how many links you can get between previously created colors and patterns until you get to a color that doesn't have a palette associated with it besides the one you started with.

Here is an example: Let's start with the color Thermodynamics. We count Thermodynamics as number 1.

Thermodynamics

I look at ALL the palettes made with that color and pick my favorite palette. Stars Kiss you is number 2.

Stars_Kiss_You

Then I pick my favorite color in that palette (besides the first color.) Frog Costume is number 3.

frog_costume

I keep on doing this until I get to a color that has no other palettes associated with it. I count the number of connections I made up until this point and write the number of connections. In this case, I got all the way up to 27 before I couldn't make any more connections. All you post for the next person in line is the very last color in the sequence, the number of links you were able to make, and a new palette for the lonely color for the next person to make links with.

Here's my last color:
LUCKY_FISH_GOLD_DUST

And my palette for the next person to choose a color from:
Bottle_of_Bubbly
27 connections

IMPORTANT: Don't forget to be giving love along the way as you discover new palettes and colors. The whole point of the game is to find new creations and give love to our fellow COLOURlovers! ♥ ♥ ♥
If you have any questions, please feel free to post them and someone here will help you. :-)
Ok, I try:

Last Color:
payola_purple
23 Connections
Garden_of_Hyacinth
00d1cd
20 connections
Rainy_Sunday
Last colour:
sol
5 Connections
Maggy_in_Love
panty
Only 1 Connection!
Hard_Days_Work
Why_Hello
19 Connections
Lagoon_Island
Cure

14 connections
Fruit_Mellows
leaf
7 connections
clean_break
I_Should_Be_Saying

34 connections!
Pistachio
toxic_rocks
23 connections
lose_track
Coleslaw
1 Connection
Its_a_Long_Story...
Haha! Look at the color names. It tells a story kind of... I didn't intend to do that!
Sexy_Girly_BeachBlue
4 Connections
One_After_Another
BORDERLINE_BASKET
14 Connections
Sitting_On_The_Beach
Please_dont_touch
7 connections
Interesting_Choices
Closesighted
5 Connections
Keep_On_Dreaming
dullpool
1 Connection
No_Other_Examples
scientific
19 connections
warning
aa5172
14 connections
With_You
Innocence
22 Connections
Innocent
pink
6 Connections
Your_Heartbeat
You must be logged in to post a comment.

Recent Discussion Comments

paulsky555
paulsky555
4 hours ago
$$$$ Hot Hot Hot $$$$
You need fullz to register Create driver accounts spark driver, Contact me now
Telegram: @Paulsky555
paulsky555
paulsky555
4 hours ago
$$$$ Hot Hot Hot $$$$
paulsky555
paulsky555
4 hours ago
$$$$ Hot Hot Hot $$$$
paulsky555
paulsky555
4 hours ago
$$$$ Hot Hot Hot $$$$
paulsky555
paulsky555
4 hours ago
$$$$ Hot Hot Hot $$$$

Latest Articles

//View More ›

Latest Colors

//View More ›

Latest Palettes

//View More ›

Latest Patterns

//View More ›
X

Terms Updated

We’d like to inform you that we have updated our Terms of Use. The most substantive changes are:

This platform was acquired by a joint venture in Israel.
changes have been made to the relevant jurisdiction for disputes which may arise out of your use of the platform.
Changes made to the monetization of users’ creations and the ability to opt out from your account settings.

Please view the revised Terms here. If you don’t mind anything there, then you don’t need to do anything. Your continued use of the platform will constitute your acceptance of the latest version of the Terms. If you disagree with anything there, you can terminate your account within seven days from today.