Join in the Colorful Conversations

Looking for answers to your color questions, have some advice to give... or simply want to get to know your fellow COLOURlovers? You're in the right place.

Forums»Color Talk»Showcase Your Work»The COLOURlovin' Game ♥ ♥ ♥

The COLOURlovin' Game ♥ ♥ ♥

Create New Topic

Recent Discussion Comments

SummerSolsticeGirl
SummerSolsticeGirl
Posted 1 hour ago
Yes, I know I can mute or unmute any topic/thread. But like I just explained to Muse, the only way to actually "follow" a topic is to comment on it because topics don't have a subscribe button.

It's all good, though. I am getting the notifications now so should there be any new posts, I won't miss them :)

However, I have so much catching up to do, that'll keep me busy for quite a long time ;)
eighteyed wrote:
What Muse said! Plus if you will look directly over your post at the line that says showing 121-123 of 123 comments, on the right side it says Mute or Unmute, depending on how you set it. That is your follow button ^_^
Not that you will have missed any comments, as I haven't posted a new tutorial in some months, lol! I should get right on that.
SummerSolsticeGirl
SummerSolsticeGirl
Posted 1 hour ago
Oh I know that. I am getting the notifications now. What I meant is that unless I comment on the thread, I won't get any notifications from it. As in, one cannot just follow (or subscribe, if you will) to a thread/topic. One has to comment on it and then the notifications start coming :)

MuseOfMusic wrote:
SummerSolsticeGirl, you can follow any thread you like, via notifications on here. You just change your settings on your profile and you will get a notification every time someone comments here.
ChequeredLily
ChequeredLily
Posted 1 hour ago
private_lily_pond
happiest
combo
Lily_Grotto
AlineDam
AlineDam
Posted 2 hours ago
Pastel_Blackberry+Kingdom_Crosswerved=

Berry_Kingdom

BerryKingdom

eighteyed
eighteyed
Posted 2 hours ago
What Muse said! Plus if you will look directly over your post at the line that says showing 121-123 of 123 comments, on the right side it says Mute or Unmute, depending on how you set it. That is your follow button ^_^
Not that you will have missed any comments, as I haven't posted a new tutorial in some months, lol! I should get right on that.

Latest Articles

//View More ›

Latest Colors

//View More ›

Latest Palettes

//View More ›

Latest Patterns

//View More ›