Join in the Colorful Conversations

Looking for answers to your color questions, have some advice to give... or simply want to get to know your fellow COLOURlovers? You're in the right place.

Forums»Color Talk»Showcase Your Work»The COLOURlovin' Game ♥ ♥ ♥

The COLOURlovin' Game ♥ ♥ ♥

Create New Topic

Recent Discussion Comments

eighteyed
eighteyed
Posted 5 hours ago
Well, clearly different things are being tried right now, and it's not running perfect. I'm not ready to give up on this site yet. My one wish through being patient while the bugs are worked out and the spammers run off is that management would make a short statement. I understand that things are really hopping at the Monsef place with a new addition, congrats for that...just please say something, a couple sentences about where we are with the site revamp, pretty please!
k i r y u
k i r y u
Posted 11 hours ago
It really hurts my heart to see a site I've been using since my early teenage years in such a sh**show of a state, but I definitely feel the same, you two.

The only palette generator site I use is coolors.co, its nice cause i don't need an account to make and save stuff to your computer, it doesn't let you play with the color widths but idk, i guess beggars can't be choosers :\
OrigamiMei
OrigamiMei
Posted 12 hours ago
Hurricat, I feel you. And I would have suggested Colorbuffs but it has a sociopath from this website that goes insane copying people's shit. So, yeah. I guess we're out of luck for the time being and it really sucks.
Hurricat
Hurricat
Posted 19 hours ago
So not only can I not make any palettes at all, but now I'm starting to get ads on the top and right side of my screen, even though as a sponsor I have ads turned off in my settings. I also have adblock on and it STILL doesn't block these ads, and I can't find a way to consistently block them all manually. I used to love making palettes here but visiting this site is more trouble than it's worth now. The entire spam situation to begin with was handled very poorly and now I have very little desire to come back as the lack of administration has already run out most of the members here. It makes me very sad to see a site I loved fall into such disrepair but it looks like I'll be moving on for good.
howla
howla
Posted 23 hours ago
Trixxie wrote:
Okay, I just tried Firefox and the Basic Palette Maker works. But I am using a Mac - not sure how this is affecting Windows users. Give it a try and let us know if you've tried Firefox.

I have the latest version of Firefox (only 32 bit), and I cannot make basic palettes still. :(
Not sure if it's sporadic, if your 64 bit version makes a difference, or what.

Latest Articles

//View More ›

Latest Colors

//View More ›

Latest Palettes

//View More ›

Latest Patterns

//View More ›