Poro_puffs
MuseOfMusic
MuseOfMusic
Posted 1 hour ago
waterway wrote:
magic! magic! I didn't know that. thank you <3
MuseOfMusic wrote:
waterway wrote:
thanks so much Jess. Please let me know. What do you mean by post up photos? Load from a link?
MuseOfMusic wrote:
waterway wrote:
I haven't been able to 'search' for images in Photocopa for the past two months. I waited on it but it seems nobody else is having the same issue. When I search with a keyword in the search bar, I get a message "Photocopa Flickr API Query: Bad response from Flickr"

Usually I'll have something in mind when creating palettes and I like to find the appropriate image to name my palettes. Help please! Thanks in advance.
I'm not sure if there's something wrong with the photos. I'll check. I've been able to post up photos, to use in there... But I haven't tried the image search.
Basically, you find a photo you like. Right click, then click "View as". After you have the photo separate, copy the url and post that, in photocopa.. Where it says Enter the url of any photo. Remove the http and just post your copied url. I hope that makes sense, Lol
You're welcome, Karen. :) I'm glad I could help ya.
waterway
waterway
Posted 1 hour ago
magic! magic! I didn't know that. thank you <3
MuseOfMusic wrote:
waterway wrote:
thanks so much Jess. Please let me know. What do you mean by post up photos? Load from a link?
MuseOfMusic wrote:
waterway wrote:
I haven't been able to 'search' for images in Photocopa for the past two months. I waited on it but it seems nobody else is having the same issue. When I search with a keyword in the search bar, I get a message "Photocopa Flickr API Query: Bad response from Flickr"

Usually I'll have something in mind when creating palettes and I like to find the appropriate image to name my palettes. Help please! Thanks in advance.
I'm not sure if there's something wrong with the photos. I'll check. I've been able to post up photos, to use in there... But I haven't tried the image search.
Basically, you find a photo you like. Right click, then click "View as". After you have the photo separate, copy the url and post that, in photocopa.. Where it says Enter the url of any photo. Remove the http and just post your copied url. I hope that makes sense, Lol

Latest Articles

//View More ›

Latest Colors

//View More ›

Latest Palettes

//View More ›

Latest Patterns

//View More ›