Join in the Colorful Conversations

Looking for answers to your color questions, have some advice to give... or simply want to get to know your fellow COLOURlovers? You're in the right place.

Forums»Color Talk»Showcase Your Work»Random color generator

Random color generator

Create New Topic

Recent Discussion Comments

YersiniaP
clearcreek6
clearcreek6
Posted 3 hours ago
behappy13 wrote:
OrigamiMei wrote:
Ok, so I've been thinking about this and I want to say something here:

I know what it's like to an awkward teenager trying hard to relate and interact with other people in an effort to appear "normal" and be accepted. I know all about being mentally ill and striving to appear healthy and functional. And I know what it's like to fail miserably at both. I've made tons of mistakes and made stupid decisions numerous times. So I do not expect anyone to be perfect. However, I'd like to think that all of us here hold decency as a common value and that we strive/will strive to uphold it. When something goes from a mistake/stupid decision to just plain aberrant behavior, it oversteps the line of decency and becomes an offense and ain't nobody havin' that! While Clearcreek6 and behappy13 may have some incredibly annoying tendencies but I don't think they've reached the "Caroline" level of batsh** insane behavior which takes a member way past the point of any kind of redemption. I've decided not to hold it against them. Just act like individuals with a modicum of common sense from now on and the wrath of CL won't be brought down upon you!

I really friggin' wish the best for most members of this site, including clearcreek6 and behappy13. I don't want to see anyone hurt or bothered by something that is happening or has happened here because we get enough bullsh** in reality.

I will stop rambling and not making a ton of sense. Let's love colors n stuff!!!!!!!!!1!

Mei, this means so much to me. I know i have been annoying and sometimes rude. I have been trying really hard to do better. u saying all that makes feel like she's been thru what I've been thru. Thank you so much and i am truly sorry for being so annoying. I am taking all of your advice and butterflyminder's and trying to get more familiar with the site. Thank you again for being forgiving. I will try my hardest to not be annoying.

OrigamiMei wrote:

I know what it's like to an awkward teenager trying hard to relate and interact with other people in an effort to appear "normal" and be accepted. I know all about being mentally ill and striving to appear healthy and functional. And I know what it's like to fail miserably at both. I've made tons of mistakes and made stupid decisions numerous times. So I do not expect anyone to be perfect. However, I'd like to think that all of us here hold decency as a common value and that we strive/will strive to uphold it. When something goes from a mistake/stupid decision to just plain aberrant behavior, it oversteps the line of decency and becomes an offense and ain't nobody havin' that! While Clearcreek6 and behappy13 may have some incredibly annoying tendencies but I don't think they've reached the "Caroline" level of batsh** insane behavior which takes a member way past the point of any kind of redemption. I've decided not to hold it against them. Just act like individuals with a modicum of common sense from now on and the wrath of CL won't be brought down upon you!

I really friggin' wish the best for most members of this site, including clearcreek6 and behappy13. I don't want to see anyone hurt or bothered by something that is happening or has happened here because we get enough bullsh** in reality.

I will stop rambling and not making a ton of sense. Let's love colors n stuff!!!!!!!!!1!
also what be happy said is true for me too.
behappy13
behappy13
Posted 3 hours ago
OrigamiMei wrote:

Mei, this means so much to me. I know i have been annoying and sometimes rude. I have been trying really hard to do better. u saying all that makes feel like she's been thru what I've been thru. Thank you so much and i am truly sorry for being so annoying. I am taking all of your advice and butterflyminder's and trying to get more familiar with the site. Thank you again for being forgiving. I will try my hardest to not be annoying.
clearcreek6
clearcreek6
Posted 3 hours ago
OrigamiMei wrote:

first agreed and second thank you.:)
Souldew98
Souldew98
Posted 3 hours ago
I'm closing the book on this whole matter. Ignoring them is how I'm dealing with it. It's what I should've done to begin with.

But if any of that behavior I've heard about crops up again...I will not stand for that. No way.

In the meantime...

I can deal with annoying kids how I always do: Ignore them :D

Latest Articles

//View More ›

Latest Colors

//View More ›

Latest Palettes

//View More ›

Latest Patterns

//View More ›