Join in the Colorful Conversations

Looking for answers to your color questions, have some advice to give... or simply want to get to know your fellow COLOURlovers? You're in the right place.

Forums»Color Talk»Showcase Your Work»please look!

please look!

Create New Topic
You must be logged in to post a comment.

Recent Discussion Comments

Seahorse Girl
Seahorse Girl
Posted 1 minute ago
Electric_Sugar
Alice Azorium
Alice Azorium
Posted 4 minutes ago
I am a lover of color. That's...obviously why I'm on this site.. XD But anyway, I love working with color in my art. Digital art, however, has never been my forte, though I can do well on it I do not prefer it.

I work mainly with alcohol based markers, which are known for their bright and vibrant chroma. I have recently started working on skin tones to use when doing skin in marker, a new thing for me since I have done skin in mainly colored pencil. So for a few weeks until I got skin tones, I used only the colors I had around! And what was the product? Abnormal, alienistic skin tones! I am rather proud of them :P

If anyone would please post a color scheme for an outfit, skin tone, or anything of the sort, I would be ever indebted to you, seeing that my color schemes have gotten a bit bland over the course of winter... All the white has been washing out colors of the soul. Though, oddly, I can see all the colors when I look close. Can't you?
Seahorse Girl
Seahorse Girl
Posted 5 minutes ago
waves_in_the_aegean
3 Above + 2 Below
Summer_Unicorn
=
Summer_Waves
AlineDam
AlineDam
Posted 57 minutes ago
My_Angel_❤+h_e_r_o_i_n_e=