Join in the Colorful Conversations

Looking for answers to your color questions, have some advice to give... or simply want to get to know your fellow COLOURlovers? You're in the right place.

Forums»Color Talk»Showcase Your Work»Block Blends

Block Blends

Create New Topic
Showing 121 - 140 of 268 Comments

lluscious

First attempt...this was FUN!! :D

PretendTime I
PretendTime II
PretendTime III
PretendTime IV
PretendTime V

PretendTime_I
PretendTime_II
PretendTime_III
PretendTime_IV
PretendTime_V

OrigamiMei

Beautiful.
What an awesome first try. ♥

lluscious wrote:
First attempt...this was FUN!! :D

PretendTime I
PretendTime II
PretendTime III
PretendTime IV
PretendTime V

PretendTime_I
PretendTime_II
PretendTime_III
PretendTime_IV
PretendTime_V

lluscious

OrigamiMei wrote:
Beautiful.
What an awesome first try. ♥


Thanks!! I'm definitely going to be experimenting with this idea. Love it. ^_^

booooon

I spent so much time on Photoshop doing this XP

Urban

Chic_Girl
Boutique
Architecture
Cool_Guy
Downtown

Chic_Girl
Boutique
Architecture
Cool_Guy
Downtown

freeflight

Absolutely gorgeous!! :D

booooon wrote:
I spent so much time on Photoshop doing this XP

Urban

Chic_Girl
Boutique
Architecture
Cool_Guy
Downtown

Chic_Girl
Boutique
Architecture
Cool_Guy
Downtown

booooon

freeflight wrote:
Absolutely gorgeous!! :D


thank you, freeflight :)

OrigamiMei

Why photoshop?! x_x That must have been torture.

MissGibbon

these are all so pretty, I can't figure out how to do it though. :(

OrigamiMei

Here ya go!
I suppose I could have saved poor booon hours on Photoshop if I had pointed this out earlier. :P

http://www.colourlovers.com/forums/1,2,3666/Block_Blends?page=1#comment-35681

booooon

OrigamiMei wrote:
Here ya go!
I suppose I could have saved poor booon hours on Photoshop if I had pointed this out earlier. :P

http://www.colourlovers.com/forums/1,2,3666/Block_Blends?page=1#comment-35681


Thank you Mei :)

I saw that but I wanted to try it manually.

But I ended up spending way too much time than I expected. X)

bezzalopoly

Wanted to try something new...
Organic
A_little_bit_softer
And_softer_still
Only_one_more
And_now_its_silent
Winter_Diamond_1
Winter_Diamond_2
Winter_Diamond_3
Winter_Diamond_4
Winter_Diamond_5

booooon

cute <3
bezzalopoly wrote:
Wanted to try something new...
Organic
A_little_bit_softer
And_softer_still
Only_one_more
And_now_its_silent
Winter_Diamond_1
Winter_Diamond_2
Winter_Diamond_3
Winter_Diamond_4
Winter_Diamond_5

lluscious

bezzalopoly wrote:
Wanted to try something new...
Organic
A_little_bit_softer
And_softer_still
Only_one_more
And_now_its_silent


Great idea, and so pretty looking too! ^_^

GabsGiggles

This is so cool! I love seeing everyone's blocks ♥





ALittleSpell


Little_Spell_I
Little_Spell_II
Little_Spell_III
Little_Spell_IV
Little_Spell_V

sec9586

VERY nice :)

In case you that are posting have not realized, I have also created a Block Blends group, that can be found here.

Make yourself a thread and post away! :D

bezzalopoly wrote:
Wanted to try something new...
Organic
A_little_bit_softer
And_softer_still
Only_one_more
And_now_its_silent
Winter_Diamond_1
Winter_Diamond_2
Winter_Diamond_3
Winter_Diamond_4
Winter_Diamond_5

bezzalopoly

Thanks everyone for the lovely comments~

Since you all like blending colours, you might like my Palette Blend Game. Click the name to play!

bezzalopoly

Another new idea...

An_Alabama_Christmas

Organic
A_little_bit_softer
And_softer_still
Only_one_more
And_now_its_silent

Alabama_Xmas_1
Alabama_Xmas_2
Alabama_Xmas_3
Alabama_Xmas_4
Alabama_Xmas_5

bezzalopoly

Another try at something different. Didn't work as well as I thought it would, but I can always try again...

Organic
A_little_bit_softer
And_softer_still
Only_one_more
And_now_its_silent

ANYRC_1
ANYRC_2
ANYRC_3
ANYRC_4
ANYRC_5
You must be logged in to post a comment.

Recent Discussion Comments

Ifihadapaintcan
Ifihadapaintcan
Posted 2 hours ago
That's amazing. I wish I could get a job naming their new colors (or renaming some old ones)!
luccava
luccava
Posted 4 hours ago
Lazy_Virgin
DarkBlueMe4Ever
DarkBlueMe4Ever
Posted 7 hours ago
Would_You_Rather

+

Hazy_Evening

=

Your_Hazy_Evening

Your_Hazy_Evening
PusillanimousPie
PusillanimousPie
Posted 10 hours ago
That's really quite epic.
DarkBlueMe4Ever
DarkBlueMe4Ever
Posted 13 hours ago
Baby_Kids

+

Looking_4_Thanks

=

Looking_4_Baby

Looking_4_Babybaby_has_fangs!

Latest Articles

//View More ›

Latest Colors

//View More ›

Latest Palettes

//View More ›

Latest Patterns

//View More ›