Join in the Colorful Conversations

Looking for answers to your color questions, have some advice to give... or simply want to get to know your fellow COLOURlovers? You're in the right place.

Forums»Color Talk»Showcase Your Work»Dark Stylesheet - Cuttlefish

Dark Stylesheet - Cuttlefish

Create New Topic
Showing 1 - 20 of 28 Comments
I've put together a greasemonkey script for Firefox and Chrome users that overrides the white stylesheet on this site with some subtler grays.

You can install it here.

There are a few areas I couldn't get at with CSS, mainly button images and some of the account area, so it's not perfect, but it does take the sting out.

Sometimes greasemonkey scripts can be used for evil. I assure you this script only adds a stylesheet to the head when viewing colourlovers.com. The source is freely available on github if you'd like to contribute.

Does not work for Internet Explorer users.

Cheers,
R

It's wonderful. Thank you very much ♥.
well done dude!!
Fabulous! Thank you, darlin'
Great job, so much easier on the eye. Thank you!!!
Excellent! So much better. I'll never understand why they keep it so white, but this is great. Thank you! Thank you! Thank you!
Oh I like it very much!! Thank You :)
*bump* - I think this thread should stay on the homepage a little longer :))
I have to agree!! I absolutely love the darker bg ♥
Ahhh!
You're the super hero who has saved us from white doom!! ;-D This is marvelous!!! What an awesome effort...Thank you!
Glad you guys are enjoying it :D
You are a god. THANK YOU SO MUCH! This place'll have so much more a home-feel now =)
sero* wrote:

VERY much so! :))
Sylke wrote:
sero* wrote:

VERY much so! :))

Here Here
Oh Wow!! Michael Edgerley just told me about this!
IT WORK's WITH GOOGLE CHROME!! (as is, no need of an extension)
Thank you sero !! I can finally see what it was like before!!

PS: and I see Sandra's pattern for me up there! ^^'
This is heaven. :)
Sometimes, the people have to take it into their own hands. May peace be yours. The colors now look right again.
Yep the colors are shining once again without taxing the eyes too!!! :D
Between this and AdBlock Plus the site's a lot more managable now :)
You must be logged in to post a comment.

Recent Discussion Comments

paulsky555
paulsky555
4 days ago
---------- Welcome To My Store ----------

REAL INFOS FULLZ SSN DOB + DL ( DRIVING LICENSE ) Fresh 100% for all state ( FL,CA,UT,TX,MN,PA,OH...etc)-

Telegram: @paulsky555 - ( Name: Mr. Paul ) - Working 24/7

Fomat Fullz : Fullz Name DOB SSN Adress City State Zip + DLWe provide fullz with 100% fresh quality and no resale

You can use it to open an account, etc... depending on your qualifications and working style

FULLZ INFO SSN DOB + CREDIT SCORE ( 700-800 ) WITHOUT DL

Sell original DL Scan Front, Back + SSN number USA ( front and back + SSN Number ), selfie...

We have country EU ID Card and DL SCAN : Netherland, Spain, Sweden, France, Romania,Sweden,Poland,UK,Latvia Litva...ETC ( front and back ), selfie..

Request your country ! sex...ETC

100% fresh quality and no resale

You can use it to open an account, etc... depending on your qualifications and working style

Take advantage of it !!!

Sell Dead Fullz Uk + NIN + DL / US All Bank

Sell Fullz CA + SIN

_________Contact Us________

Thanks!!!!
paulsky555
paulsky555
4 days ago

REAL INFOS FULLZ SSN DOB + DL ( DRIVING LICENSE ) Fresh 100% for all state ( FL,CA,UT,TX,MN,PA,OH...etc)-

Fomat Fullz : Fullz Name DOB SSN Adress City State Zip + DLWe provide fullz with 100% fresh quality and no resale

Sell original DL Scan Front, Back + SSN number USA ( front and back + SSN Number ), selfie...

We have country EU ID Card and DL SCAN : Netherland, Spain, Sweden, France, Romania,Sweden,Poland,UK,Latvia Litva...ETC ( front and back ), selfie..

Take advantage of it !!!

Sell Fullz CA + SIN

Thanks!!!!
paulsky555
paulsky555
4 days ago

Take advantage of it !!!

Sell Fullz CA + SIN

Thanks!!!!
paulsky555
paulsky555
4 days ago

Take advantage of it !!!

Sell Fullz CA + SIN

Thanks!!!!
paulsky555
paulsky555
5 days ago
Fullz info ssn dob dl ( DL Scan ) Fresh good for do Uber-LYFT....
Full Dead Info UK
Telegram: Paulsky555

Latest Articles

//View More ›

Latest Colors

//View More ›

Latest Palettes

//View More ›

Latest Patterns

//View More ›
X

Terms Updated

We’d like to inform you that we have updated our Terms of Use. The most substantive changes are:

This platform was acquired by a joint venture in Israel.
changes have been made to the relevant jurisdiction for disputes which may arise out of your use of the platform.
Changes made to the monetization of users’ creations and the ability to opt out from your account settings.

Please view the revised Terms here. If you don’t mind anything there, then you don’t need to do anything. Your continued use of the platform will constitute your acceptance of the latest version of the Terms. If you disagree with anything there, you can terminate your account within seven days from today.