Join in the Colorful Conversations

Looking for answers to your color questions, have some advice to give... or simply want to get to know your fellow COLOURlovers? You're in the right place.

Forums»Color Talk»Showcase Your Work»I would love to share, but it won't let me save ny creations!

I would love to share, but it won't let me save ny creations!

Create New Topic
Showing 1 - 4 of 4 Comments
For some reason I cannot seem to save my patterns, pattern templates, nothing, it won't let me save anything. I'm getting very frustrated. UGH! I create a pattern or a pattern template and I click on save, and a little circle appears and just spins forever! Can someone help me please? I sent an e-mail to contact CL. but I have not gotten a reply. I have a few things that I created the first day I signed up, but ever since that 1 day I have been unable to save anything. Please, any help would be appreciated. TYVM Tammy.
Same here and for others also...posted in Lover's Lounge that Seamless Studio won't upload anything to CL. About 5-6 days ago I tried to upload a pattern I created and it won't upload. Have even tested Seamless Lite on here to see if it would work and no luck. Unfortunately it doesn't look like there is anything being done to fix it....no admin has even acknowledged that there is a problem.I just hope it gets fixed soon.

oneflowerchild wrote:
For some reason I cannot seem to save my patterns, pattern templates, nothing, it won't let me save anything. I'm getting very frustrated. UGH! I create a pattern or a pattern template and I click on save, and a little circle appears and just spins forever! Can someone help me please? I sent an e-mail to contact CL. but I have not gotten a reply. I have a few things that I created the first day I signed up, but ever since that 1 day I have been unable to save anything. Please, any help would be appreciated. TYVM Tammy.
I too hope it gets fixed soon. I can only assume there is not much monitoring going on here at this site if any at all.
There's none. And when I type none, I mean zero. Literally. We have no moderators or anything else. We've had a free-for-all here for a long time. Welcome to our lovely community.

This inability to do anything on the site, including commenting on profiles, is getting more annoying by the day. x_x

oneflowerchild wrote:
I too hope it gets fixed soon. I can only assume there is not much monitoring going on here at this site if any at all.
You must be logged in to post a comment.

Recent Discussion Comments

Skiffy
Skiffy
So... is this site failing? There's so many things "the sphinx server has broken" Or is all this just "normal"?
paulsky555
paulsky555
55 minutes ago
2024 UPDATE GOOD SELLER
CVV - FULLZ INFO - DL PHOTO - FULLZ DEAD
HOT AND FRESH UPDATE
Telegram: @Paulsky555
paulsky555
paulsky555
55 minutes ago
2024 UPDATE GOOD SELLER
HOT AND FRESH UPDATE
paulsky555
paulsky555
56 minutes ago
2024 UPDATE GOOD SELLER
HOT AND FRESH UPDATE
paulsky555
paulsky555
56 minutes ago
2024 UPDATE GOOD SELLER
HOT AND FRESH UPDATE

Latest Articles

//View More ›

Latest Colors

//View More ›

Latest Palettes

//View More ›

Latest Patterns

//View More ›
X

Terms Updated

We’d like to inform you that we have updated our Terms of Use. The most substantive changes are:

This platform was acquired by a joint venture in Israel.
changes have been made to the relevant jurisdiction for disputes which may arise out of your use of the platform.
Changes made to the monetization of users’ creations and the ability to opt out from your account settings.

Please view the revised Terms here. If you don’t mind anything there, then you don’t need to do anything. Your continued use of the platform will constitute your acceptance of the latest version of the Terms. If you disagree with anything there, you can terminate your account within seven days from today.