Recent Discussion Comments

Ifihadapaintcan
Ifihadapaintcan
Posted 2 minutes ago
I actually read on a 'how to make money off the internet' site that some people are paid (about a $1, maybe less) per link they post on a site for links that don't get removed. It's usually a scam, however that's generally because websites block or remove spam. Many of the current spam attackers may see that there spam isn't being removed. Also, of course, $1US is a lot of money in for a little work (especially if you have little money & since some of them seem to stay at it for hours).
It's really annoying that some of them seem to have confused this site with a dating/marriage/love site and not a Colour site. Guess they missed that word in the site name. Or rather, they think that it means that we ALL are here because we want to marry/love people of a different color...Maybe they think the palettes and patterns are some sort of coded flirtations...
zlaughingdog wrote:
I didn't know Creative Market was hit by spammers, but I know these forums are full of them. I don't understand what their purpose is in all this spamming, what can they possibly get out of it? It would be a shame if we have lost our Huesday due to spammers. Thank you for being in touch :)
zlaughingdog
zlaughingdog
Posted 21 minutes ago
Ifihadapaintcan wrote:
Thanks for e-mailing, MsBunky. I was wondering the same thing, Barb. I assumed it was an automated thing, so I don't see why it should not continue to be. However, they were having some spam issues on Creative Market the other day. Maybe their spam fighter is also the newsletter person(?).

I didn't know Creative Market was hit by spammers, but I know these forums are full of them. I don't understand what their purpose is in all this spamming, what can they possibly get out of it? It would be a shame if we have lost our Huesday due to spammers. Thank you for being in touch :)
M00nSlippers
M00nSlippers
Posted 27 minutes ago
Color + Discover Game
rococo_rebel
+
You_Did_Some_Damage
=
Follow_The_MelodyMake_It_Beautiful
paletteprince
paletteprince
Posted 34 minutes ago