Join in the Colorful Conversations

Looking for answers to your color questions, have some advice to give... or simply want to get to know your fellow COLOURlovers? You're in the right place.

Forums»Color Talk»Showcase Your Work»Play a Game? (Give and Take)

Play a Game? (Give and Take)

Create New Topic

Recent Discussion Comments

DarkBlueMe4Ever
DarkBlueMe4Ever
Posted 1 hour ago
Pistachio_Milk

+

Absent:_piginox

=

Hold_the_Milk

Hold_the_Milk

Milk_Flower

g@bor
g@bor
Posted 2 hours ago
People, whichever strategy you choose, make sure to also open a PayPal dispute as soon as possible. It is very likely that you won't get a reaction from anybody from CL/CM, and the earlier you open the dispute the earlier the waiting-for-the-seller's-response phase expires and PayPal can start acting as the judge. This will not only result in you getting your money back, but it will also signal to PayPal that the seller isn't doing anything to fix the issue, and I'm hoping that they might stop servicing Creative Market's PayPal account temporarily, until they get their shit together. That could prevent other people from having to go through this whole hassle as they wouldn't be able to pay through PayPal for their sponsorship anymore in the first place.
timanttimaarit
timanttimaarit
Posted 2 hours ago
I totally agree with eighteyed! Hugs.
eighteyed wrote:
You know what, I'm not going to respond to your bees anymore. You don't get it. I can accept that. I'm just going to carry on with my opinions despite your irrelevant challenges.
áfrica*
áfrica*
Posted 4 hours ago
❛_BETWEEN_YOU_ME_❜

Postcardsl_i_c_k_p_u_r_r
mangowasabi
mangowasabi
Posted 4 hours ago
crushed_pistachio+Boysenberry_Milk
=Pistachio_Milk

Latest Articles

//View More ›