Join in the Colorful Conversations

Looking for answers to your color questions, have some advice to give... or simply want to get to know your fellow COLOURlovers? You're in the right place.

Forums»Color Talk»Showcase Your Work»Play a Game? (2+2=5)

Play a Game? (2+2=5)

Create New Topic
Showing 1,261 - 1,280 of 1,781 Comments

Victoria_Val

Your soft mint and brown gis aren't the same as in your palette. So I'm just going to use the brown and green from the palette, not brown gis and soft mint. :)

Bottom_of_Her_Garden

Periwinkle

Ivy

bazubii

Victoria_Val wrote:
Your soft mint and brown gis aren't the same as in your palette. So I'm just going to use the brown and green from the palette, not brown gis and soft mint. :)

Oh, now I understand. This is my first time playing this game, I'm sorry.

Purple_roots

French_night

Deutschland

Like this?

Victoria_Val

Yes. :) No worries, I was playing wordlinks and realized I was doing that one wrong. LOL.

World_Travel

Hangul_Letters

Indian_Henna
You must be logged in to post a comment.

Recent Discussion Comments

DanielHeller
DanielHeller
Posted 33 minutes ago
As you know there are many writing services are working online to help students with their academic writing. Custom essay writing service is one among them. If you struggle with your paper then seek help from the custom writings, their professional writer will help you write highest quality essay within the given deadline. If you get professional writing assistance then you can engage your time for other work. You no need to worry about your writing task. Experienced writer will deliver you the highest quality essay paper on time.
https://www.writemyessayz.co/
xavloaier
xavloaier
Posted 1 day ago
When looking for ways to ripped you would like some assistance to Testosterone Booster havet he right procedures in place VTL Male Enhancement Several faster alternatives, such as steroids, and other illegal things, but I will not recommend them at almost VTL Male Enhancement A proven system or program is the way in which to achieving your endeavours VTL Male Enhancement
http://www.malemuscleshop.com/vtl-male-enhancement/
sad-trichromat
sad-trichromat
Posted 2 days ago
Haha, posts to this thread are even disappearing. Some kind of general database error?
YersiniaP
YersiniaP
Posted 3 days ago
Huh, newest glitch: Photocopa refuses to publish a palette when I use an apostrophe in the title.
When I save the palette without the apostrophe, it publishes just fine, but it will also not let me edit the title to correct the spelling.

EDIT: Also will not save a comment when you use an apostrophe.
That explains a lot.
Only, it does not. WTF?
YersiniaP
YersiniaP
Posted 5 days ago
Lovenotes are broken, as Eighteyed and I mentioned earlier.
Right now, I have four notifications about received notes, but they are not in my inbox.
Annoying.

Latest Articles

//View More ›

Latest Colors

//View More ›

Latest Palettes

//View More ›

Latest Patterns

//View More ›