=
Moonparty
Coliop-Kolchovo
amy1961
ziada
ziada
Posted 12 hours ago
:rofl:
I am still getting it in comodo dragon when I am trying to access tumblr blogs.

This webpage has a redirect loop

ERR_TOO_MANY_REDIRECTS
ReloadHide details
The webpage at http://www.colourlovers.com/lover/Lady%20Witch%20Fraya%20 has resulted in too many redirects. Clearing your cookies for this site or allowing third-party cookies may fix the problem. If not, it is possibly a server configuration issue and not a problem with your computer.
Learn more about this problem.

They say about cache, to clear cache, I have already tried and is not working, searching about the problem I found a forum where not just one person said they contacted tumblr to fix it.

I am still getting it because I didn't contact tumblr yet, I think I told them enough problems...

And it was my blog so the only thing I did I was very actively ... after a long pause..
YersiniaP
YersiniaP
Posted 14 hours ago
Yes I was wondering why I couldn't access her account, but if I remember correctly, I have come across this once or twice before with other users.
eighteyed wrote:
I don't think she's a spam account. I think she has a glitched account, which I have seen a few times here. Here's what I wrote:

To: Lady Witch Fraya
Just so you know, no one can click on your home page. It's a rare bug that can happen here. And worse, the site administrators won't be able to fix your account, because of all the spam and other issues that take priority. If I were you, I would make a new account, and tell everyone you have interacted with that you have a different account name. I don't know what is happening with your homepage, but if people can't click, they can't friend you. I'd like to be able to welcome you to the community... but I can't. So welcome, in an informal way!
Best Wishes,
Edith
(eighteyed)

Latest Articles

//View More ›

Latest Colors

//View More ›

Latest Palettes

//View More ›

Latest Patterns

//View More ›