Recent Discussion Comments

YersiniaP
YersiniaP
Posted 2 hours ago
Yes, and the same one who a few days later mocked one of my patterns as being ripped off from Archi, because I was on your side in that palette argument!
He wasn't a real person though, just someone's idea of... well, I don't really know what the purpose behind the sockpuppet accounts was.
But they answered a lot about their own motivations in all the quotes they posted in this thread.
eighteyed wrote:
Would this be the same skimmersky who ripped Tzadkiel's palette Undecided and then told me I had issues when I noticed?
eighteyed
eighteyed
Posted 2 hours ago
Would this be the same skimmersky who ripped Tzadkiel's palette Undecided and then told me I had issues when I noticed?
Trixxie
Trixxie
Posted 3 hours ago
Okay that explains much. Who are the other ones that are now missing besides jbean and skimmersky and who is the original account holder?

OrigamiMei wrote:
A well known member dug their own grave by posting on this thread with one of their sock puppet accounts, exhibiting the same paranoid behavior as they have in the past when outted for other sock puppet accounts.
OrigamiMei
OrigamiMei
Posted 7 hours ago
A well known member dug their own grave by posting on this thread with one of their sock puppet accounts, exhibiting the same paranoid behavior as they have in the past when outted for other sock puppet accounts.
Butterflyminder
Butterflyminder
Posted 8 hours ago
... Could someone who woke up to fifty new notifications thanks to being in the same thread as this mess ask what's going on, please? :)

Latest Articles

//View More ›

Latest Colors

//View More ›

Latest Palettes

//View More ›

Latest Patterns

//View More ›