Join in the Colorful Conversations

Looking for answers to your color questions, have some advice to give... or simply want to get to know your fellow COLOURlovers? You're in the right place.

Forums»Color Talk»Showcase Your Work»Play a Game? (2+2=5)

Play a Game? (2+2=5)

Create New Topic
Showing 1 - 20 of 1,825 Comments
I love games, and it can be daunting to find others who want to play who are also online, so maybe we'll try a chain of 2+2=5 here? (The progenitor of this game was Faded Jeans, who is still sorely missed.)
-
(Edited in an attempt at greater clarity, your mileage may vary.) :)

2+2=5 means that you:
- take the two colours that were 'created' by the person above you;
- add two colours that were 'created' by you;
- add a fifth colour made by someone else;
- do whatever you like with the widths and the colour order;
- post your palette badge here;
- post the badges for the two colours 'created' by you.
- then the next person would use your two colour badges;
- add two colours that were 'created' by them......
(and so on)

These were the first two colours:
SecrecyDauphins_Mistress
Twisted_Secrets

Calm Down #20303A
Calm_down
What locks are for - #305163
What_locks_are_for
[225]Lock-Down_Tea

This is fun :).
225-A_Tea_Party_Sky

Excellent! I'm so glad!

Dear Anon:
Here are your seed colours, should you choose to accept them:
Cielo_IPerfect_Sky
TEABERRY_BREEZE
CALM
High_Shore
Hope I am doing this right?????
225Breezey_Beach_Day
Hang_Ten
Goin_green
Beach_FoliageInvisible_RustleIn_a_Flash_of_Leaves
High_WindsStormDreams
Fish_Dreams_of_SkyLucky_ScalesBoreas
Lucky_Dreams

Sacred_Imagination

Sea_Turtle_Soup

Sorry if I ruined it and made it bad... :-( I kind of like it but I'm unique and have weird taste.

I think I messed up... am I supposed to use two from Fish Dreams of Sky, two of my own, and one from someone else? because I used three from Fish Dreams of Sky, one of my own, and one of someone else's.
You're supposed to use two from the previous palette - the two from the person above you. Prax posted the two colors that they used underneath the palette, so you would use those two colors and two of your own, and then one other color from someone else.

So you would use Person above you's color #1 + Person above you's color #2 + Your color #1 + Your color #2 + Random Stranger's color #1

In this case, it would be Lucky Scales + Boreas + Sacred Imagination + Another one of your colors + Turtle Soup.

Hope that helps! It's okay, I was really confused at first, too. I interpreted the rules weirdly. ^^;
OKay thanks xOwllight, let me try that again.

Learning_How_to_Give

Crimson_Fuschia

Crimson_Rose
Welcome :)
Back_to_reality
Handful_of_poppies
Basic
Mind_Eraser

Gracious

Torro_Torro
With the combination of:
Mine- Ask
Sundancer- Gracious
I get..... ASK NICE
Ask_Nice
ask
Fireglow
Fireside_TalesThe_StorytellerYouth_has_no_Concept
FictiveObliviousThe_Naive
Innocence_LostSilver_GardenDauphins_Mistress
It would be HONEST to give full credit to the real creator of this game: faded jeans. If not, it seems that this is an idea by praxicalidocious and it is NOT...
http://www.colourlovers.com/lover/faded%20jeans
You must be logged in to post a comment.

Recent Discussion Comments

paulsky555
paulsky555
4 days ago
---------- Welcome To My Store ----------

REAL INFOS FULLZ SSN DOB + DL ( DRIVING LICENSE ) Fresh 100% for all state ( FL,CA,UT,TX,MN,PA,OH...etc)-

Telegram: @paulsky555 - ( Name: Mr. Paul ) - Working 24/7

Fomat Fullz : Fullz Name DOB SSN Adress City State Zip + DLWe provide fullz with 100% fresh quality and no resale

You can use it to open an account, etc... depending on your qualifications and working style

FULLZ INFO SSN DOB + CREDIT SCORE ( 700-800 ) WITHOUT DL

Sell original DL Scan Front, Back + SSN number USA ( front and back + SSN Number ), selfie...

We have country EU ID Card and DL SCAN : Netherland, Spain, Sweden, France, Romania,Sweden,Poland,UK,Latvia Litva...ETC ( front and back ), selfie..

Request your country ! sex...ETC

100% fresh quality and no resale

You can use it to open an account, etc... depending on your qualifications and working style

Take advantage of it !!!

Sell Dead Fullz Uk + NIN + DL / US All Bank

Sell Fullz CA + SIN

_________Contact Us________

Thanks!!!!
paulsky555
paulsky555
4 days ago

REAL INFOS FULLZ SSN DOB + DL ( DRIVING LICENSE ) Fresh 100% for all state ( FL,CA,UT,TX,MN,PA,OH...etc)-

Fomat Fullz : Fullz Name DOB SSN Adress City State Zip + DLWe provide fullz with 100% fresh quality and no resale

Sell original DL Scan Front, Back + SSN number USA ( front and back + SSN Number ), selfie...

We have country EU ID Card and DL SCAN : Netherland, Spain, Sweden, France, Romania,Sweden,Poland,UK,Latvia Litva...ETC ( front and back ), selfie..

Take advantage of it !!!

Sell Fullz CA + SIN

Thanks!!!!
paulsky555
paulsky555
4 days ago

Take advantage of it !!!

Sell Fullz CA + SIN

Thanks!!!!
paulsky555
paulsky555
4 days ago

Take advantage of it !!!

Sell Fullz CA + SIN

Thanks!!!!
paulsky555
paulsky555
5 days ago
Fullz info ssn dob dl ( DL Scan ) Fresh good for do Uber-LYFT....
Full Dead Info UK
Telegram: Paulsky555

Latest Articles

//View More ›

Latest Colors

//View More ›

Latest Palettes

//View More ›

Latest Patterns

//View More ›
X

Terms Updated

We’d like to inform you that we have updated our Terms of Use. The most substantive changes are:

This platform was acquired by a joint venture in Israel.
changes have been made to the relevant jurisdiction for disputes which may arise out of your use of the platform.
Changes made to the monetization of users’ creations and the ability to opt out from your account settings.

Please view the revised Terms here. If you don’t mind anything there, then you don’t need to do anything. Your continued use of the platform will constitute your acceptance of the latest version of the Terms. If you disagree with anything there, you can terminate your account within seven days from today.