Join in the Colorful Conversations

Looking for answers to your color questions, have some advice to give... or simply want to get to know your fellow COLOURlovers? You're in the right place.

Forums»Color Talk»Showcase Your Work»You Remind Me Of...

You Remind Me Of...

Create New Topic
Showing 441 - 460 of 465 Comments

shahrizat77

F_i_g_m_e_n_t_*

Your palette, Fuzzy, reminds me of the moment of transition between the quiet sleep stage and the final stage of sleep, or known as the REM stage (Rapid Eye Movement). REM is when dreaming usually occurs :)

Here's mine
Blame_It_On_Me*

Psycho Jello

Your palette is beautiful! It reminds me of a nice meaningful heart felt apology. A romantic ending to a love story!
Goldielocks_Sometime

roverraven

Someone sitting on the sidewalk with the new record collection they just got at a garage/ yard sale. =)

1_more_time_*

Psycho Jello

Reminds me of something that was groovy and exciting, leaving you wanting to do it again!
Monday_Monday

sundancer

That reminds me of waking up before the alarm clock has gone off on a Monday morning, snuggling deep down under the freshly washed sheets and going back to a beautiful dream.

Bali_Bliss

Kida155

Reminds me of a party on the beach! Bright lights, bright clothes, good music, and dancing. c:
Andy_Valentine

Psycho Jello

That reminds me of a nice romantic Valentine's Day with chocolates and flowers. Then a nice movie night with the boyfriend/husband.
Morning_Dreams_*

booooon

Sunlight and dizziness after waking up. x)
Nattaya

kiliasty

Reminds me of a summer night out is the city. Bright colors, music coming from different directions, and not having to wear a coat :)

my_sweet_flamingo

Piahr

Kiliasty's pink palette sent me on a mental vacation – two young lovers waking up in a wonderful Caribbean hotel, looking out at the ocean in the morning, making their plans for the day over grapefruit, toast, and coffee on the balcony…
Quiet_Light_Pears

booooon

remind me of a young lady spending a lazy afternoon reading, having a cup of tea in cozy living room with her puppy sleeping at her feet.
Urban

sundancer

Reminds me of a starry evening, a bit chilly, wearing purple mittens.
Simple_Pleasures

evilfairies

Reminds me of bright bathing suits on the beach! (Maybe it's wishful thinking - I wish it was beach weather right now!)

I_Need_No_Sympathy

karnoug

reminds me of a photo-shoot in a vintage setting of pink cotton candy and polka dots

new_palette_02

sundancer

Hey you're right, evilfairies, it really does look like bright bathing suits at the beach! (And where I am living currently, it IS beach weather... if only there were a beach. It's all sand and no ocean here in the desert.)

Karnoug, yours reminds me of parents who are displaying paint chips together and trying to decide what to paint the baby's room. "Shall we wait til we know the gender before we start painting? If it's a boy, we can paint it baby blue with navy accents and if it's a girl we can paint it baby pink with cream accents. Oh honey, I just want to get this room painted now. Maybe we should use gender-neutral yellow and that way if we have future children of the opposite sex we don't have to repaint the room."

Soshi

Miss May

Reminds me of a soft feminine beautiful dancer. Savvy & smart. Quick on her feet (both mentally & physically). Enjoys all the finer things in life. She's witty, doesn't let anyone tell her what to do. She's a modern girl, indeed.

Modern_Girl

karnoug

reminds me of early spring, someone dressed in peach colour, walking under the rain with a polka dot umbrella.

two_sisters

MiyuriScarlet

Reminds me of a little girl wearing a pink dress and a straw hat on a clear, sunny day...

Snowdrop_Wings

Miss May

Reminds me of spending a summer on the lake, camping, canoeing, enjoying everything nature has to offer.
Magic_Kingdom

Peter-Pastel34

roverraven wrote:
Someone sitting on the sidewalk with the new record collection they just got at a garage/ yard sale. =)

1_more_time_*

This color combo just hollers "vintage"
You must be logged in to post a comment.

Recent Discussion Comments

luccava
luccava
Posted 3 hours ago
Just_Sweet_Escape
M00nSlippers
M00nSlippers
Posted 4 hours ago
A_Gaze_That_Inspires
3 above + 2 below
Tricky_Trixie
=
Loving_Every_Moment
anneclairdelune
anneclairdelune
Posted 5 hours ago
New advertisor on my follower list ! Please ask him to become a sponsor and pay publicity not just a false lover ! :)

http://www.colourlovers.com/lover/grosiramazonplus
c e c i
c e c i
Posted 6 hours ago
Energy_Drink
+
Gaze_Upon_The_Stars
=
A_Gaze_That_Inspires
Padmaraga
Padmaraga
Posted 8 hours ago