Join in the Colorful Conversations

Looking for answers to your color questions, have some advice to give... or simply want to get to know your fellow COLOURlovers? You're in the right place.

Forums»Color Talk»Showcase Your Work»You Remind Me Of...

You Remind Me Of...

Create New Topic
Showing 341 - 360 of 463 Comments
It reminds me of my birthday last year, in the middle of December. I dragged a close friend to the art museum on a blustery, frozen winter day in the Midwest. After the museum we met up with 2 other close friends at a pub. It's just the atmosphere of being hunkered down in good company, waiting out a snow storm with great food and green tea, and the clothes we were wearing. It was great. <3
Regatta
Skin on red velvet... A very sexy palette! It's a sexual dream rising from one's subconsciousness!
hmmm ... the rest is censured! >_<

Iris_Coffee
Neon lights in a big city at midnight, or later, when cars aren't rushing past so much, and everything is just aglow, pushing back the velvety real darkness.

Fire_on_the_Water
A raging campfire in the middle of a forest clearing with several people huddled around it, singing folk tunes and looking at the stars. Everything about them is calm, but nonetheless there is something undoubtedly wild about them.

Butterfly_Away
A bright yellow beachball bouncing on top of waves at the beach on a warm, muggy summer day. :)

Fruit_Market_{rc}
Popsicles and swimming suits on a summer day!

LCD
The cosy country living room of a mom who watches a lot of design shows but not her kids.

Something_More
A campfire around which a group of friends are huddled, roasting marshmallows, telling stories, singing songs out of tune, all under a dark blue sky.

♥_Homage_to_emo_kid
A group of kewl kidz spraying colourful graffiti on a light grey concrete wall. Beautiful yet crazy.
Fading_into_Twilight
Light art - an overhead flat projector (those used in schools with a transparent sheet and you can write on?) An artist is doing "light art" , he's pouring ink on the projector and drawing with his hands.
I've never seen this but it could exist... it wouldn't have the same effect as doing it on the computer.

MangoesBanana
dunno why but I love this palette - I even think it's the one I prefer in my lot! I usually don't like them much...
Haha perhaps because of the name...I visualized a fruit bowl with a bunch of bananas (dull yellow + black tips), a kiwi, some blueberries and strawberries :DDDDDD

Traverse_Signal
Cheap icecream

Troublebird_Fresh
Sunny day on a sailboat - Sunbathing on the deck, you can hear the water and gulls - lunch is being laid, there's salad and and you can see the orange rescue floater.

There - so you can't be influenced by the title at 1st sight ^^'
Cinnamon, flowers, lemonade and a sunny day.

Did_you_ever
Lovely palette!
A beautiful sexy woman in an evening dress - she as a glass of schnapps and is turning the glass so you can hear the ice tinkle.
Peek_A_Perk
Baking with a close friend that you haven't seen in awhile. You get so wrapped up in gossip and catching up, that the blueberry scones get a little burnt.
Stereotypical
candy, the middle of the day, rose hips, seventeen, young boys, blush
At_loss
An adult's Pen case containing those classic yellow pencils, pink erasers and an ink pen
I like the step back in the hue wheel - instead of going towards yellow - it gives a ludicrous feel =)

Self_Slap_[APC]
A fashion disaster straight out of the 1990s.
Rococo_Chanel
A submariner in a Navy uniform receiving a pink rose from his beloved before he ships out to sea.
Love_Me_Tender
You must be logged in to post a comment.

Recent Discussion Comments

paulsky555
paulsky555
1 day ago
Good Seller Today and Update
Cashapp transfer
Fullz info ssn dob dl Fresh UPDATE
Sell bulk info ssn dob usa all country
Sell DL photo scan ( front+back+ssn)
Telegram: Paulsky555
paulsky555
paulsky555
1 day ago
Cashapp transfer
paulsky555
paulsky555
1 day ago
Cashapp transfer
paulsky555
paulsky555
1 day ago
Cashapp transfer
paulsky555
paulsky555
1 day ago
Cashapp transfer

Latest Articles

//View More ›

Latest Colors

//View More ›

Latest Palettes

//View More ›

Latest Patterns

//View More ›
X

Terms Updated

We’d like to inform you that we have updated our Terms of Use. The most substantive changes are:

This platform was acquired by a joint venture in Israel.
changes have been made to the relevant jurisdiction for disputes which may arise out of your use of the platform.
Changes made to the monetization of users’ creations and the ability to opt out from your account settings.

Please view the revised Terms here. If you don’t mind anything there, then you don’t need to do anything. Your continued use of the platform will constitute your acceptance of the latest version of the Terms. If you disagree with anything there, you can terminate your account within seven days from today.