Join in the Colorful Conversations

Looking for answers to your color questions, have some advice to give... or simply want to get to know your fellow COLOURlovers? You're in the right place.

Forums»Color Talk»Showcase Your Work»Your Palette, My Pattern

Your Palette, My Pattern

Create New Topic

Recent Discussion Comments

Worf Thaddeus
Worf Thaddeus
Posted 4 hours ago
Hello Ana,

I understand the need to monetise CL, but the sexually charged, clickbait ads are quite offensive to many of us. Most of us who have been longtime CL fans don't want to come here anymore because of the ads, including the sparsely disguised ones in the community blog posts. The spam is still out of control too. I've been followed by six or seven spammers in the last two weeks and the forum is choked with it.

There is a negative history from the time AutoDesk bought CL/Creative Market a few years ago and collected our sponsorship money but gave us no perks. They left the site to die. That is when many of the strongest supporters left for good.

You will need to give us a far better experience if you want us to come back to support the site. I run a large Facebook group indirectly related to this site with CL members, and the consensus is that we don't like CL as it stands.

We would also like to be able to post large colourwork badges again, and would like the contests to return (money for you guys, fun for us). Also, could you make a mobile-friendly site? Many on CL use tablets and phones. We would like a better Seamless Lite/Studio and possibly a new ColorSchemer Touch app. Please, please make the blog posts colour and design related only. Look at Molly Bermea's CL blog posts from a few years ago. We don't want to buy windows or other things unrelated to colour.

Glenna

editorCL wrote:
MsBunky wrote:
To all my dear CL friends....I miss you!!! I miss the way things used to be here, I miss the old times and the days when things worked and there were no ads, and we didn't have to worry about security issues...Oh, I how I miss it all!

I want to laugh with you and colour with you and create with you!!! I want to see your talented patterns and templates and palettes!!! I want to colour and match up beautiful creations!! I DON'T want to prove I'm not a Robot! I don't want to click how many squares have automobiles in them! I don't care how many squares have bridges, or store fronts or apartment buildings!!! I DON'T WANT CLICKBAIT ADVERTISING!!!!

I want my kind and gentle Colour Lovers just the way it used to be, and I want all my wonderful friends here to come back and play with me.

You can call me a dreamer, but that's what I want.

I miss it all...so, so much.

I love you.
MsBunky

Dear all,

We are trying to work on more content that would be useful to all of you.
CL team is growing bigger and therefore we need to maintain a delicate balance between commercial side and user experience. If there are any constructive offers on specific changes, we'd love to hear those.
The new team is putting a lot of effort to rebuild CL website and make it a place all of you could feel at home.
Help us. We are open to suggestions. We strongly encourage it actually.

Best,
Ana
WendyAndBuster
WendyAndBuster
Posted 10 hours ago
forget_it_all.
+
stars.
=
seeing_stars.
WendyAndBuster
WendyAndBuster