Join in the Colorful Conversations

Looking for answers to your color questions, have some advice to give... or simply want to get to know your fellow COLOURlovers? You're in the right place.

Forums»Color Talk»Showcase Your Work»The ColourLover Above Me

The ColourLover Above Me

Create New Topic
Showing 1,241 - 1,257 of 1,257 Comments

Piahr

Sweet_memories
I chose this palette of kotomi-chan's because it makes me imagine a pleasant session of reminiscing, recalling wonderful happy times that make you smile. And then it ends with just a hint of a cool-toned pink – a tiny bit of sadness, as nothing lasts forever. Very beautiful.

Lovely Lakes

Shine_Thru_the_Night
I like how this one gradually goes from a pastel yellow to a dark purple (with greens and blues in between).

Heavenly_Dog_Park
I think this one is just cute. What with the simplistic cartoon-y art-style & tiny little dogs and what not. I also think that light tint of blue & white not only go well together, but with the template as well.

A_L_W_A_Y_S
I like the use of both analogous and non-analogous colors within this palette. The purple really makes the brown stand out. While the beige and red (and blue for the purple) make it more harmonious. It also has a real nice autumn feel to it because of the brown, red/maroon, beige, and purple colors.

roverraven

( Since Lovely Lakes is apparently 'not home' any longer, I'm just going to do one for Piahr. )

WOW! It's been for-ev-VER. ;o;

BUT ANYWAY!
Secret_Agent_XOX
I love this! 8D
The colors are so pretty and exciting, and the name just makes it even MORE fun!
It's sweet, yet sophisticated; slightly pale, yet subtly vibrant. I love the transition from light to dark- the first and last colors seem so sudden, (which makes it dynamic,) but it still flows (which makes it calming.) And the XOX just makes me laugh! xD It also managed to be both a RC palette AND a 1LP, and that CAN'T be easy to do!
Love it. ,,^^,,

luccava

Hi, roverraven! Thanks for reviving this interesting topic xD

I looked at your newly palettes (10 new pages) to search for my favourite palette from yours! Here are some that I like most!

1.)
raised_by_wolves_!_*

I personally love a combination of some dark and lighter colours. I think this palette will look good on a room or a shirt :D

Cubs_Shirts

2.)
m_i_n_t_c_h_i_p_*

I love green! I think this palette is cute ;D

flowery_m_i_n_t_*

3.)
if_I_loved_you_more

I love gradations. I also made a lot of palettes similar to this so this is probably a preferred preferences. This one is nice to welcome Fall!

zothie

Rabbits_Tongue
this is such a gorgeous color!!! I really love the name, too.

Indonesian_FaeryDust
I love the muted, soft, hidden quality of this palette.

Volcano_Dragon
This palette is so eye-catching, and it's really pleasing to look at, too <3

Scrumpery

I chose this one
sunlight_angel
because it is very eye-catching and also it reminds me of the holiness of God shining the sun.

Seahorse Girl

Frozen_Sunshine
Because it is hauntingly warm and cool at the same time. It fits the name perfectly.

M00nSlippers

Iridescent_Moon

A recent palette of hers I've loved, the cool blues make me think of the ocean and purples are associated with magic: both are aspects of the moon, a great name for a great palette.

clearcreek6

Illusive_Moon

I choose this palette because I just simply think that the colors are beautiful. I also love anything that has to do with the moon.

kittycheshire

Japanese_Volcano

I picked this one because this is one of my absolute favorite palettes of clearcreek6's. I'm not sure why, it's just those specific colors combined together; the teals, pinks, and grays just work so well combined into one palette. I also think the name is a fantastic choice because it speaks volumes through those two words paired with those five colors. :D

luccava

Hello!
I looked at kittycheshire's newly palettes (10 new pages) and find some interesting palettes! Here are my faves:

1.)
Calm_in_a_Storm

I personally love a palette which has this width and gradation so this one wins my heart :D

2.)
Inner_Peace

The muted colours on this palette are very nice to look at!

3.)
Nina_Thumbell

It's an interesting, playful palette! No wonder it looks good on a doll :)

kittycheshire

luccava wrote:
Hello!
I looked at kittycheshire's newly palettes (10 new pages) and find some interesting palettes! Here are my faves:

1.)
Calm_in_a_Storm

I personally love a palette which has this width and gradation so this one wins my heart :D

2.)
Inner_Peace

The muted colours on this palette are very nice to look at!

3.)
Nina_Thumbell

It's an interesting, playful palette! No wonder it looks good on a doll :)

Thanks so much luccava :)

Nana Fay

luccava

Operation:_Lost

I love the not quite black, not quite white aesthetic. I've always loved "sudden" colors in palettes, which in this case is the pink/red color in a field of cool colors.
There are a lot of other palettes of yours that I loved, but this one in particular stuck out to me.
:D

kittycheshire

All_I_Know

Wow that was hard to choose! You have so many beautiful palettes Nana Fey! I chose this one because I LOVE blend palettes, and this one is interesting because I never would have thought to blend these two amazingly different colors together. Great job! :D

WendyAndBuster

X-Treme_Delight

This is so powerful, yet still a quiet palette. The pale blush "apparation" really makes the sky blue shine. I love the pop of peach on the end, it creates a nice balance with the blush, and really helps to highlight the blues. This palette is glowing! :)

kittycheshire

library_whispers.

I think this is such a cute palette because it starts off with a pretty vibrant purple, and then fades to a much softer sunshine yellow. The name also fits it very well because I think the word "whispers" really describes the pastel yellow at the end.

Wildfire2013

Just_Cant_Sleep

I picked this because I just got home from a ten hour day and I'm winding down. Plus I love all the colors in the palette.

Raven_Queen_1

I'm in love with this one. I love ornate patterns and the darker colors look amazing as a wallpaper on my phone. I use the app Pattrn to personalize my phone. That's how I found ColourLovers....
You must be logged in to post a comment.

Recent Discussion Comments

WendyAndBuster
kakarote
kakarote
Posted
~Transformers 5: L'Ultimo Cavaliere(2017)[ITA~FILM] Streaming ITA HD Gratis!!!
* Transformers 5: L'Ultimo Cavaliere Film Completo Streaming in Italiano
* Film Completo ((Transformers 5: L'Ultimo Cavaliere)) Streaming Italiano HD Gratis

▼▼ Film Completo ((Transformers 5: L'Ultimo Cavaliere)) 2017 Streaming Italiano HD Gratis ▼▼

CLICCA QUI~ LINK : http://inetflix.stream/play.php?id=335988

CLICCA QUI~ LINK : http://inetflix.stream/play.php?id=335988

((Transformers 5: L'Ultimo Cavaliere))
Il koala Buster Moon si è innamorato del teatro all’età di sei anni e al teatro ha dedicato la sua vita. Ha anche accumulato una discreta serie di fiaschi e di debiti e ora è ricercato dalla banca a cui ha chiesto un prestito e dai macchinisti che reclamano lo stipendio. Come salvare capra e cavoli? Buster ha un’idea geniale: un talent show. Apre quindi le porte del suo teatro ad una lunga fila di aspiranti cantanti e performer e sceglie i suoi gioielli: Rosita, maialina madre di 25 figli piccoli, Mike, topino vanitoso e vocalist d’eccezione, Ash, porcospina dal cuore rock e Johnny, scimmione dall’animo blues. Ci sarebbe anche Meena, elefantina portentosa, apparentemente troppo timida per esibirsi in pubblico

Transformers 5: L'Ultimo Cavaliere Online,

Transformers 5: L'Ultimo Cavaliere Stream,

Transformers 5: L'Ultimo Cavaliere Stream Online,

Transformers 5: L'Ultimo Cavaliere Stream Film Completo,

Transformers 5: L'Ultimo Cavaliere Film Completo Stream in Italiano,

Transformers 5: L'Ultimo Cavaliere Download

Transformers 5: L'Ultimo Cavaliere film completo Online,

Download Transformers 5: L'Ultimo Cavaliere Film Completo in Italiano,

Transformers 5: L'Ultimo Cavaliere Film Completo Italiano Subtitle,

Transformers 5: L'Ultimo Cavaliere completi,

Transformers 5: L'Ultimo Cavaliere film

Transformers 5: L'Ultimo Cavaliere vedere gratis

Transformers 5: L'Ultimo Cavaliere scaricare film

Transformers 5: L'Ultimo Cavaliere completo streaming

Transformers 5: L'Ultimo Cavaliere film scaricare gratis

Transformers 5: L'Ultimo Cavaliere vedere gratis

Transformers 5: L'Ultimo Cavaliere vedere online

Transformers 5: L'Ultimo Cavaliere completo scaricare

Transformers 5: L'Ultimo Cavaliere Transformers 5: L'Ultimo Cavaliere film

Transformers 5: L'Ultimo Cavaliere scaricare in italiano

Transformers 5: L'Ultimo Cavaliere completamente gratuit

Transformers 5: L'Ultimo Cavaliere completo in italiano

Transformers 5: L'Ultimo Cavaliere vedere film completo

Transformers 5: L'Ultimo Cavaliere vedere streaming

Transformers 5: L'Ultimo Cavaliere film online in italiano

Transformers 5: L'Ultimo Cavaliere film completo

Transformers 5: L'Ultimo Cavaliere completo online

Transformers 5: L'Ultimo Cavaliere Film Completo Stream in Italiano,Transformers 5: L'Ultimo Cavaliere streaming,Transformers 5: L'Ultimo Cavaliere online italiano,Transformers 5: L'Ultimo Cavaliere completo italiano,Transformers 5: L'Ultimo Cavaliere vedere italiano,Transformers 5: L'Ultimo Cavaliere Transformers 5: L'Ultimo Cavaliere film ceompleto,Transformers 5: L'Ultimo Cavaliere gratis italiano,Transformers 5: L'Ultimo Cavaliere Download Italiano
kittycheshire
kittycheshire
Posted 1 hour ago
homeless_creature

Next: light up the sky
kittycheshire
kittycheshire
Posted 1 hour ago
her_wedding_rose
after_the_sunrise
melodica
life_on_the_edge
kittycheshire
kittycheshire
Posted 2 hours ago
I had already created a palette for Pascal so I'm just going to post that one ;)
Pascal_the_Frog

Next: Flit (from Pocahontas)

Latest Articles

//View More ›

Latest Colors

//View More ›

Latest Palettes

//View More ›

Latest Patterns

//View More ›