Join in the Colorful Conversations

Looking for answers to your color questions, have some advice to give... or simply want to get to know your fellow COLOURlovers? You're in the right place.

Forums»Color Talk»Showcase Your Work»The ColourLover Above Me

The ColourLover Above Me

Create New Topic
Showing 1,181 - 1,200 of 1,233 Comments

WinterLover

I really enjoying looking through CrismonCircle's work! Especially the "Jake" palettes. The colors go well together and have a nice depth. And most of your palettes are made up of wonderful dark shades. This is my favorite one:

SynestheticChamber1

It is so dark, but the colors have a underlying "happiness" in it. Maybe because I visualize this palette with lighter shades, I find this palette to have a lot of depth. It takes normal palette color combinations and gives it a new face. I really love it!

Piahr

I haven't wandered through Jackie's beautiful palettes and patterns in way too long! So many wonderful things – it's tough to choose, but I found two palettes that blew me away. And they're a little bit opposite:
s_w_e_e_t_p_e_a_*r_e_c_o_r_d_*
sweetpea* is so feminine. Soft, smooth, and flowing – it moves right into that fantastic pink rose petal color. It's just so scrumptious, I want to taste it!
record* is warm and crisp – so masculine, mature, and sophisticated; it makes me think of high-end luxury.

evilfairies

I had a really hard time choosing my favorites out of all of these! Piahr's palettes are basically what I aspire to achieve while I'm here... I love all of the palettes that use blends, as well as the ones that use more whimsical colors (I don't know what the actual terminology is for using colors that have a softer, grey look to them).

Cherish_Is_the_Word
Wintry_Skies

But then I keep looking through and I see ones like this that have my favorite colors in the world:
Fantasy_I_Candy
I just love them all!

Shyster☆

I really like this newest one, that bright purple/pink is nice...
Wish_This_Would_End
and this... well, it has blue and pink. XD the colors somehow fit the name too... great.
Crave
and I like this because the purple with those colors is totally unexpected but looks good!
Somewhere_Above

metaliz

What stuck out to me right away were Shyster's Patterns! especially this one:
Nago

I really like the top color palette she has as well, because the colors are so different, yet vibrant and suited well for each other. It actually almost reminds me of something but I can't quite put my finger on it:

no_its_not_goodbye

I also love this one. It's a palette that reminds me of science fiction or like some of the computer games I play. Not to mention the color blend is perfect.

teknopathetic

Shyster has a ton of good palettes with really interesting mixes of colors, especially very playful colors that happen to go well together. I picked out some of my favorites but these are definitely not my only favorites. So, I've found a new person I'm going to follow! :)

Piahr

I was drawn to these two beautiful palettes from metaliz:
NostalgiaGuild_Wars_2
They both use soft, muted tones, which I think are very soothing. Nostalgia is feminine, and makes me think of a rainy April day, soft suedes, and shy smiles. Guild Wars 2 is a bit more lively, and makes me think of crisp autumn days, apple orchards, and crackly leaves underfoot.

Aurelliana

[w]_A_Little_Dessert
Even with the unusual widths and despite the fact that the colors don't melt into each other, the palette looks very harmonious. All colors are beautiful and I like their names, it makes me feel like it's an evening with lilac sunset and I'm eating a banana ice cream...
[t2]_πd_Piper
This one is not quite a type of palette that I usually like, but it struck my attention. The energy just spouts out of this palette! Maybe it's because of the orange and bright yellow, the two grays push them in the front. And the name is mysterious, π makes it even more cool =D

mia_meow

Feels_disruptedBoys_Girls

Oh my goodness! I'm completely in love with all of Aurelliana's palette's, though these two stuck out to me especially. What I love most about "Feels disrupted" is how there is still warmth even behind the cooler tones. "Boys & Girls" is equally dynamic. I don't really know why, but the successful combination of brown & violet really makes me smile.

xOwllight

Sigh_No_More
Moths_Wings

I'm so in love with both of these. The colors are impeccable and definitely the songs that they are named after. These are two of my favorite songs, so maybe I'm biased. However, I think the colors are a great combination. In Moth's Wings, assuming it's named after the passion pit song, I really like how it is colored. The bolder color and movement of the overall template echoes back to the lyric "you come beating like moth's wings, spastic and violently, whipping me into a storm" even if only slightly. It's a bit bolder and conveys that emotion, though the overall palette is soothing and a bit muted like the song itself. Maybe I'm reading way too much into it, and if I am, it's still very appealing to look at!

Miss May

Love the natural colors in this beautiful portrait:
Sepia_Sally
Love the teal and the white contrast of this stunning jellyfish pattern:
Clios.
Love the name & colors in this pattern... Can't wait for the Gatsby movie to come out:
Party_at_Gatsbys
Love the colors in this as well:
rained_out_party

moldypetunia

Minty_Freshness
I love the softness of this palette. Green is my favorite color and I'm especially a huge fan of muted greens just like this.

Dream_On
I really dig this combination. The blue and reddish/orange ends really compliment each other and balance the greens. Love it! :)

Faerenach

Wow... moldypetunia's collection is like browsing through the classics. Everything there is timeless, ageless.

I did like this one the best though, because it manages to be both classic, unique and subtly exciting. I love high-contrast blends, and this one is perfectly suited. There's something about bold colours in juxtaposition with one another that makes even a warm-coloured palette look cool. (Both temperature-wise and attitude-wise.) This one's no exception. Great job!

be_kind_rewind

TeamPeetaPresident

i love this palette because it's so fresh and lighthearted.
plus, the name and everything... it's just a naturally optimistic palette.
The_Art_of_Spring

Aurelliana

This is a lovely 1LP with gorgeous Luna Rosa's colors. The word "softly" in the title is just the right one to describe this palette. Large widths make it even more fluffy. I especially like the combination of two orange colors.
Dreaming_Softly(1LP)

First I was attracted by the colors, perfect red with equal widths on the sides looks great. And then I saw it's a ME palette with description of a dream breakfast! I would actually be happy to have one like this too =)
yum_breakfast-ME61

Faerenach

Wow...
Tribute_to_Kafka

The depth and sorrow in this is potent... and has a soft, lyrical quality about it. So many of Aurelliana's palettes have a tender quality like this one, that has all the emotion of a dramatic watercolour. Beautiful!

annoj13

This is the kind of colors i want in my room

Pie_In_The_Sky

Faerenach did a great job on this. it's very relaxing and calming... <3
P.S: palette name is awesome!

mangowasabi

Im_not_myself_today
Now everyone knows I'm a sucker for green and orange (done well of course) and annoj has most definitely done it well! This palette is undeniably cool, it's like a tiger in the jungle, it has attitude. ♥ Love it!

GingerLily

how do i do this?
Pretty_Little_Thing

I think they did a great job, it looks so quiet and peaceful ♥ it reminds me of mint and the beach, i don't know why but i love it so much~ the browns and the greens blend perfectly and i think it looks wonderful~

metaljey

Crysalis

I love the spectrum of both light and dark colors. I have been really attracted to tealish greens lately! Good work! <3!

Aurelliana

Shades_of_Mystery
I like the calm and softness about this palette. These are my favorite shades of violet, especially first three ones. A touch of mystery and sadness gives a beautiful result.
You must be logged in to post a comment.

Recent Discussion Comments

Padmaraga
Padmaraga
Posted 1 hour ago
(Not)_Under_Control
+
Forelskelse
=
Wildly_in_Love
M00nSlippers
M00nSlippers
Posted 1 hour ago