Join in the Colorful Conversations

Looking for answers to your color questions, have some advice to give... or simply want to get to know your fellow COLOURlovers? You're in the right place.

Forums»Color Talk»Showcase Your Work»The ColourLover Above Me

The ColourLover Above Me

Create New Topic
Showing 1,121 - 1,140 of 1,233 Comments

Pennington

t_r_a_v_e_l_*
This is just beautiful! I love the heat in the beginning of the palette and then it turns to a calming blue at the end. Fabulous palette!

Sowmya

oops, seems like my post went missing ! (Trying Again)

How_Girlie

Love the palette and the soft colors used. It does make it look a lot girlie :). its beautiful , pretty and i love it !!

WinterLover

Love this!

~OuR_sToRy~

It is sooo preeetttyyy!!!! I just wish I could read the story behind it. The blues and pinks just draw me in and that tan is perfect! Honestly, these colors fit so well, both as a whole and as a theme. I'm really loving it!

sailmakers

s_t_o_p_*
simply amazing! usually it's the palettes with multiple bright/pale colours that catch my eye, but i find myself loving this one more by the minute! wonderful job :)

Sowmya

early_breakfast

A gorgeous palette ! love the soft colors. For some reason this reminds me of a yummy cupcake :)

madda

here it is.
and_grapes_are_sour

Lots of love for purple and green.

mosaicberry

Lil_Secret
I like how the darkness of the mauve dominates the palette then deepens even further into the deep teal. It is perfect for the title of the palette as it captures the darkness and possible torture that having to hold a secret can cause. And maybe there is light at the end of the tunnel?!

mosaicberry

Opps.....messed up there. Posted a little after you did but didn't see that you had posted until I refreshed my page. So sorry madda!
Tano!
I love the vibrancy of your palettes madda. This one especially because of all the reds. It makes me feel very happy and exuberant!

IceTigerLily

Blooms_for_Manasi

This is absolutely gorgeous! It's like the perfect choice of colours for this pattern, I'd almost expect to see this in a lot of kitchens going for the country farmhouse look.

Psycho Jello

This is an awesome game.

Caramel_Vanilla

This makes me think of relaxing in candle light. It's so groovy and warm!

elizabethjean

Falling_For_You
Falling, falling.. fallen.. I love this color combination. It's soft, and wonderful, and it really is about taking a dive. The cool colors are perfect for this :) Good job! :) x

EmilyR

Doodle_Away
This is just so bold and bright. It makes me feel all warm and cheerful. <3

omentum

Strawberry_Fields

I love this, and the palette from which it was made...

Softness

I find it soft and soothing to the eye.

JordanBri

Gulp
This is so lovely, and I think the name is very fitting. It reminds me of a nice cup of coffee in a bright mug. (:

Gallein

Feet_on_Solid_Ground

What_a_Hoot

I love both of these rather much. Reminds of autumn oranges in the leaves. :)

BreakOfDawn

Grape_Tulips

Perfect mint greens and the grape purple fits in well. I also like the setup.

Monarch_Tails

Butterflies? Leaves? I'm not sure, but I love the color palette and foggy grey background sits in well.

Liebling

I think this is fantastic;
Deadwing

The colours pulled out are fantastic, and I love the way they gently rest on each other without upsetting the flow. Just beautiful.

roverraven

Phoenix_Heart_Reborn
This is very aptly named- it's so dramatic, and it really gives the sense of something big starting. The dark-to-light part feels kind of gradual, and the change to light is so sudden, and it really works! That's pretty hard to pull off. AMAZING palette, VERY well done, much love. |)

earlgrey

Hey Rover, you're one of these difficult lovers with way too many lovely palettes and it's always so hard to choose something... but this time I found it right at the beginning! Gloriaaa! :D
why_be_jealous

The colours and the title are just great. Looks like teenage jealousy scene to me. Not sure whether the jealous one is a boy or girl here... Anyway, I'm sure they'll make up with a kiss and go for ice creams in the end :). That's really a cute, cheerful and funny palette, Rover! ♥

eloraelle

You have such amazing palettes, Ola, that I had issues choosing just one!

haha:)
Luckily, this one was pretty recent, so I didn't have to dig deep to find it.
v_i_n_t_a_g_e

this is just... perfect.
I love that shade of blue (My room is this color and I cannot get over how pretty it looks with a dark brown or a grey), and the pinks and pale whites contrast perfectly with that blue-grey on the end. The spacing of the colors and the overall mood reminds me of a vintage parlor, but remodeled into one of those hipster coffee houses where people sit around and discuss art. This palette is vintagely modern! (is vintagely a word?)
You must be logged in to post a comment.

Recent Discussion Comments

feliciamrun
feliciamrun
Posted 1 hour ago
i need help (and thank you in advance).

i made a palette and a pattern. how do i apply the palette to the pattern i made. both are separate right now. when i pick my pattern and say color it - it will only let me choose new colors not my created palette. when i do the reverse - pick my palette and choose pick a pattern and search - my pattern doesn't appear as an option. do i need to join them with another program?
Luna Rosa
Luna Rosa
Posted 2 hours ago
Winter_Raspberry*
+
They_Sailed_The_Moon
=
Under_A_Winter_Moon
shahrizat77
shahrizat77
Posted 6 hours ago
D i t a *
(luccava)

THIS IS A 1LP PALETTE
sife
sife
Posted 7 hours ago
carriechez wrote:
I'm just wondering why I cannot become a sponsor in addition to not having access to the software? Paypal says there's a problem with the site's account?

I have the same problem. I try again sometime later.
zoieshanes
zoieshanes
Posted 11 hours ago
Worried about excess weight gain? Well, not now as there is vitalipo in the market that can keep you away from many colon and digestion issues as well. This amazing fat burner is the one that could keep you away from obesity in a natural way.

Get more info ==>> http://sexybodynow.yolasite.com/

Latest Articles

//View More ›

Latest Colors

//View More ›

Latest Palettes

//View More ›

Latest Patterns

//View More ›