Join in the Colorful Conversations

Looking for answers to your color questions, have some advice to give... or simply want to get to know your fellow COLOURlovers? You're in the right place.

Forums»Color Talk»Showcase Your Work»The ColourLover Above Me

The ColourLover Above Me

Create New Topic
Showing 1,041 - 1,060 of 1,233 Comments

Аля

Night_Flying

Night Flying reminds me of soaring over a city in the middle of the night...Or of rain falling down like beads...All the same, very very pretty! :)

Piahr

Choosing_my_own_Fate
I love this palette of Alya's firstly, because it's so incredibly dramatic; it just commands attention. Secondly, the big expanse of neutral beige in the center really illustrates choices, and perhaps indecision. And lastly, it reminds me of Galadriel's line in the Lord of the Rings, "The Quest stands upon the edge of a knife. Stray but a little…" Nice one!

UPtimist

Well, there might not be that many palettes quite yet, but you don't even need that many when you have something like this!
Noisemakers
One of those that the more you look at it, the more you want to look at it :) Simply captivating, with the radiant, bright purple in the beginning, a nice softer step into the dark in between and then a gorgeous contrast with a beautiful orange and one of the most stylish purples (especially next to that orange) I've ever seen :P It's just amazing how much energy this palette can have while still retaining a very classy and elegant flow.

Keep them coming! ;)

willowsmoke

I love the innocent softness about this palette. It's warm, simple, and just completely appealing. The colors compliment each other so well and it reminds me of morning light. ♥

6:38_PM

Pennington

Clear_Morning_Light
This is just so beautiful, reminds me of a August Morning!

earlgrey

Beauty_Shock
I guess I like this palette so much because I'm impressed by Amanda's courage - she dared to use such an intense blue hue (I've never been brave enough to do it)! Also the contrast between the last colour and strong Barbie-like pink is very nice here, cleverly balanced by faded, giving a transparent effect tones. To sum up, it's awesome :D.

eloraelle

go_jump_off_a_cliff

Something about this makes me want to jump off a cliff :*

lol just kidding. The muted colors in this palette give it a softer feel, but the vibrant blues don't clash - they meld with the greens and tans (I know from experience that that is very hard to do). The whole composition is perfectly balanced on the line between plain and ostentatious, with precise colors and beautiful hues. I love the contrasts, the tones, EVERYTHING!

zombiedisco

Moments_Like

I adore that shade of pink and the manner in which it mixes with the other colors. Wonderful!

Аля

For_you

Love the oranges and yellows...It is like the colors are helping you summon the courage to give someone special a handfull of flowers.. while at the same time so cheery and happy...Wonderful job!.

Pennington

Tempo_di_Valse
This is a palette full of energy. It gives an effect of competitive fire. Yellow is outstanding because it's almost like a game fairly won! Love it!

zombiedisco

Romantic_Movie

A perfect fashion to describe a romantic movie. The soft tones at the beginning and then the passionate pinks at the end. Wonderful work.

willowsmoke

I love the complimenting tones in this piece. It really turns on the spunk and girlish velocity. :)
melodramatics

Pennington

a_p_r_i_c_o_t
Reminds me of eating a sweet apricot on a warm aummer day out by the pool. That is exactly what I wanna do lol!

Rosalieart

Morning_Chill

ooh, i love this. it perfectly captures the warm but chilly feeling of stepping out of your house on a day just bordering the winter, possibly after a rain when you're all wrapped up in a particularly fuzzy comfort sweater over your pyjamas. x3

eloraelle

At_Graduation

Very cute. The balance of yellow and blue make it the perfect palette for a graduation.

Pennington

Dreamers_Apprentice
Makes me think of a fantasy land. Possibly one in a fairytale.

roverraven

Familiar_Song
This is so bright and beautiful and neon. 8) It must be a really fun song that you recognised, hm? I totally love it. |) It's so origional, and it practically GLOWS.
Ah-MAZING. 8)

Pennington

10_S_E_C_O_N_D_S_★
This is great. It's like a fast beat. Happy quick song lol. Can't describe it but it's beautiful!

eloraelle

This is beautiful :D
I love your palettes, and the yellow sets off the purple gradient perfectly. It reminds me of a wizard's hat - hence the title.

Magic

Faerenach

Sundae_№_1

So maybe it's just the mouth-watering description of an ice cream sundae, or the real vitality of that cherry red and lemon yellow, but there's something so wonderfully earthy and balanced about this palette. Lovely!
You must be logged in to post a comment.

Recent Discussion Comments

feliciamrun
feliciamrun
Posted 44 minutes ago
i need help (and thank you in advance).

i made a palette and a pattern. how do i apply the palette to the pattern i made. both are separate right now. when i pick my pattern and say color it - it will only let me choose new colors not my created palette. when i do the reverse - pick my palette and choose pick a pattern and search - my pattern doesn't appear as an option. do i need to join them with another program?
Luna Rosa
Luna Rosa
Posted 2 hours ago
Winter_Raspberry*
+
They_Sailed_The_Moon
=
Under_A_Winter_Moon
shahrizat77
shahrizat77
Posted 6 hours ago
D i t a *
(luccava)

THIS IS A 1LP PALETTE
sife
sife
Posted 7 hours ago
carriechez wrote:
I'm just wondering why I cannot become a sponsor in addition to not having access to the software? Paypal says there's a problem with the site's account?

I have the same problem. I try again sometime later.
zoieshanes
zoieshanes
Posted 10 hours ago
Worried about excess weight gain? Well, not now as there is vitalipo in the market that can keep you away from many colon and digestion issues as well. This amazing fat burner is the one that could keep you away from obesity in a natural way.

Get more info ==>> http://sexybodynow.yolasite.com/

Latest Articles

//View More ›

Latest Colors

//View More ›

Latest Palettes

//View More ›

Latest Patterns

//View More ›