Join in the Colorful Conversations

Looking for answers to your color questions, have some advice to give... or simply want to get to know your fellow COLOURlovers? You're in the right place.

Forums»Color Talk»Showcase Your Work»The ColourLover Above Me

The ColourLover Above Me

Create New Topic
Showing 1,001 - 1,020 of 1,271 Comments
Toneya_♬

Love it, love it, love it! This one is so nice! I just love these colors and I love how this palettes take some of the most common color matches and make them unique. And I must say, all of roverraven's work is so unique and beautiful. ♥ it! It makes me want to listen to the song its name after (my guess because of the music note). Either way, there is definitely pure harmony going on in this palette.
WhenTheRainFalls
This one caught me straight away, it's like a tropical rainstorm, so vibrant but dark and mysterious too! The greens are superb and I'm such a big fan of the little widths at the end. It's just very beautiful and striking.
Funk_Flavored

Plums in cartoon trees! I love how the colors are vibrant, yet still very soft and blend so well. The purple is very natural, like pureed fruit, and the aqua color just pops against the more mellow colors. Such a nice palette: Gentle, yet suitably funky!
Tastes_of_Apples

Love the greens and those contrasting stripes. It makes me think of a modern, elegant outfit!
And the palette is...
Cool_Anger
What I like most about Cool Anger is how the red is transformed from a warm color to a cool one. Great job, Tenuvial!
Мечтатели
I love this palette, it's got a charming tranquility to it. Makes me feel like a relaxing night is on the way!
Paranoid
First off, this ish so lovely. |) It's such a beautiful blend/ transition, all of the colors are awfuly pretty on their own, but together, they just bring eachother out that much more. Oh, and I love paranoia as a charactor trait (works on the X-Files, ha-ha,) and can be rather paranoid myself sometimes, ( and proud of it! xD ) so the title makes me happy. x) So lovely.
Oooh, oooh, I claim roverraven! Let me put something together...I'll be right back.
MakSim wrote:
Oooh, oooh, I claim roverraven! Let me put something together...I'll be right back.

Ta-daa!
фрагменты_фраз
Roverraven has so many light and cheerful colors, so I had to take advantage of them! ;)
Такого_счастья

I'm mostly just a sucker for anything with orange or yellow... lol ;__; but I dunno, something about this feels different from anything bright I've made or seen for some reason. so for that, I like it a lot.
turn_back

Because colors that don't really match in a traditional sense but still totally work together make me a happy camper <3
Ragdoll

Anytime I see a palette and immediately envision a snappy web design, it really captures me. Ragdoll begs to be made into a website. :) It's sharp, has pop and freshness. I see it and I want new clothes, or a chocolate bar...or both.
Nothing_But_Us
Nothing But Us has this cool, dark and wet quality to it that's very calming...it's kind of hard to explain! It has a sense of balance between the greys and the brighter colors, like orange and blue. Ahhh. :)
Он_рядом

The shock of coral in the middle of this palette is a contemporary face punch in the middle of otherwise unremarkable greys... now don't get me wrong, I like grey a LOT. But I like the combo of vibrant reds accenting grey a lot more... and this is such a fresh take on that combo. Love love love!
St._Lucia
I love this palette!!!!! It really makes you think Caribbean! I think the corals really set off the teals and the beige perfectlly. Bravo!!!
Это_же_я

Thissss! Even though it's your newest one it's just awesome. Reminds me of hot cocoa. yum. Honorable mention to this one:
я_буду_я_буду
I'm a sucker for the bright green in the middle. :)
dancing_werewolf
Oh you have so many beautiful palettes, so this is one of many, but the teal and pink really make this fabulous, it makes you think of a fun night out.
Thank you gibbygirl, you are soooooo sweet!! =D
Twinkle_At_Night
Aaah gotta love that glow! The neon green just pops up off the screen and the way it fades out to the icy blue on the end is just super magical. I suggest rotating it so that the green sits on top of the black, it looks like the horizon in some strange far off planet... so beautiful!
HotChocMarshmallows
This is absolutely gorgeous! It makes me want to melt on my sofa, grab some hot chocolate and watch a romantic movie! I love the pinks used, gives it a girly sweetness.
You must be logged in to post a comment.

Recent Discussion Comments

paulsky555
paulsky555
10 hours ago
Best Seller And Legit From me
Fullz Info
Fullz ssn dob dl
Fullz Id scan
Fullz high CS
CVV US-CA-UK-AU-EU
Telegram: Paulsky555
paulsky555
paulsky555
11 hours ago
Fullz Info
Fullz ssn dob dl
Fullz Id scan
Fullz high CS
CVV US-CA-UK-AU-EU
paulsky555
paulsky555
11 hours ago
Fullz Info
Fullz ssn dob dl
Fullz Id scan
Fullz high CS
CVV US-CA-UK-AU-EU
paulsky555
paulsky555
11 hours ago
Fullz Info
Fullz ssn dob dl
Fullz Id scan
Fullz high CS
CVV US-CA-UK-AU-EU
paulsky555
paulsky555
20 hours ago
Today HOT Update

Real DL SCAN ( front and back + SSN Number ), selfie...

Fullz United Kingdom+NIN/DL ( Fullz Dead UK )

Latest Articles

//View More ›

Latest Colors

//View More ›

Latest Palettes

//View More ›

Latest Patterns

//View More ›
X

Terms Updated

We’d like to inform you that we have updated our Terms of Use. The most substantive changes are:

This platform was acquired by a joint venture in Israel.
changes have been made to the relevant jurisdiction for disputes which may arise out of your use of the platform.
Changes made to the monetization of users’ creations and the ability to opt out from your account settings.

Please view the revised Terms here. If you don’t mind anything there, then you don’t need to do anything. Your continued use of the platform will constitute your acceptance of the latest version of the Terms. If you disagree with anything there, you can terminate your account within seven days from today.