Join in the Colorful Conversations

Looking for answers to your color questions, have some advice to give... or simply want to get to know your fellow COLOURlovers? You're in the right place.

Forums»Color Talk»Showcase Your Work»The ColourLover Above Me

The ColourLover Above Me

Create New Topic
Showing 981 - 1,000 of 1,271 Comments
Thank you! Did you see the story? (Called PTAS, Making a story searching available colours?)
I think that's the best part... =P

*You Can't Tell Meyou really love me! YOU FAT BASTARD!YOU ATE ALL THE PIE! Look at you!

metaljey wrote:
You_Dont_Love_Me

I really like this palette! I like the color contrasts between light and dark.
oh wow! THIS:
2000_lovers2000_lovers
To me Miaka = Red+Black palettes, and she good at it!
It's also her latest milestone!
This one!
Horror_Picture_Show

I love the deep dark tones, and then the surprise blue in the middle. It stands out - but also fits perfectly.
This I like by Saskya
Lounge

It is like a comfort spa with nice aromas and gentle linens. Warm and friendly.
No_Lighthouse

I love the warmth and richness of this palette. It's so sexy.
Ode_to_Coffee
I don't drink coffee, but I love the smell of it. The colors in the palette were perfectly picked, by name and the colors themselves. I love the fade from dark to light, it's brilliant. Good job :) x
Still_Waiting
This palette is all kinds of wonderful! The dark blues remind me of that dull, achy feeling I get when I'm waiting for something (or someone) I miss, and that lovely shade of pink at the end is a great representation of how amazing it feels when the waiting is over. This is just beautiful. I love it!
»_its_in_the_music

Green and pink are two of my FAVORITE colors, but they very rarely "work" together, but here they actually blend quite prettily! I also love these soft, creamy colors. They remind me of salt water taffy!
Love the deep colours offset by that cheeky pink. I can't say I know John Kassir or Cryptkeeper very well, but I'm going to say they have a dark humour. That's what this palette illustrates to me - a morbid sense of silly.

That_Laugh
I love when I get Faerenach, her templates are so deep and passionate.

This one is so reminiscent. I just adore how it invokes large gardens in the height of summer bloom with all it's light and growth with all the old world charm I've come to know Faerenach for. Absolutely beautiful palette.
Jardin
Liebs has got some amazing choices, one of them being this:
Sonnet_to_Intellect

There's nothing not to like about this. It's sophisticated and balances out colour hues nicely, lovely combination with or without widths. :)
Daily_News
Totally deep, dark and mysterious. It has a watery quality to it as well which I like very much.
Fleecy_Lounge_Pants

Over 1,000 palettes! A little overwhelming, so I looked for something that was a little under-loved. I LOVE the name on this one, because that is exactly what it invokes, the type of warm, fleecy, kinda tacky pink pajama pants that I would LIVE in if I were allowed. I love that little touch of dark color that suggests a pattern!
Favorite_Sweater

I love the gunmetal greys, and the dash of dark red just gives it a cool, slick, edge. It was something ultramodern, and would look great on any outfit!
somber_garden
I love the softness of this, like an old garden full of roses with the sweetest scent. The colours are so warm and natural.. but also very exquisite and refined. Very very beautiful :)
Howl

As weird as it is to say, this palette made me kind of moan/gasp (or maybe howl ^__^) out loud. Lol. It is soooo beautiful with those great transition colors. It is so hard to come by these palettes, much less make them, and every time I see one, it just makes my day. Awesome job mangwasabi! You make some beautiful palettes!
p_a_n_i_c_*

I love this palette. First off, it involves two of my favourite colours together and invokes all the exciting hair colours I used to sport in days before my hair started greying and the colour would no longer stick. Days of frantic dance clubs, combat boots and huge liberty spikes of bangin' colours. Love this so much.
Eternal_Battleground
This is so elegant with a strength that is almost vulnerable. I can't explain it, it's like a contradiction but a very very beautiful one. The colours are fantastic and I adore the title too!
If_I_Should_Stumble
Love this. The whole palette makes me feel a little uneasy, but I love how the reds seem to struggle to keep their warmth, love how the dark red slightly stands out without taking away from the other colours. And the green is just wicked.
Not_your_best_idea
OHHHHHHHHHH, I LOVE this! 8D
It reminds me of those crazy 90s cartoons, which, while some of them may have not been the best ideas on earth, were CRAZY good- more so than poptarts. |,)
I just love how out there the greens in the middle are, compared to how restrained the end colors are- it's PERFECT.
GREAT job captureing the essence. =)
You must be logged in to post a comment.

Recent Discussion Comments

paulsky555
paulsky555
1 day ago
GOOD Seller Fullz info ssn dob dl Number
GOOD Seller Fullz info DL photo ( front+back)
GOOD Seller Fullz info UK NIN+DL
Telegram: paulsky555
paulsky555
paulsky555
1 day ago
GOOD Seller Fullz info ssn dob dl Number
GOOD Seller Fullz info DL photo ( front+back)
GOOD Seller Fullz info UK NIN+DL
paulsky555
paulsky555
1 day ago
UPDATE FRESH AND GOOD TODAY
- Fullz Info SSN DOB DL ( USA-UK-CA-)
- Drivers license front+back pictures+SSN 2024
- Fullz High credit score 600-900
paulsky555
paulsky555
1 day ago
UPDATE FRESH AND GOOD TODAY
- Fullz Info SSN DOB DL ( USA-UK-CA-)
- Drivers license front+back pictures+SSN 2024
- Fullz High credit score 600-900
paulsky555
paulsky555
1 day ago
HOT HOT HOT FOR CREATE ACCOUNT UBER-DOORDASH-LYFT-SPARK DRIVER
DRIVER'S LICENSE SCAN FRONT+BACK+SSN+SELFIE 2024

Latest Articles

//View More ›

Latest Colors

//View More ›

Latest Palettes

//View More ›

Latest Patterns

//View More ›
X

Terms Updated

We’d like to inform you that we have updated our Terms of Use. The most substantive changes are:

This platform was acquired by a joint venture in Israel.
changes have been made to the relevant jurisdiction for disputes which may arise out of your use of the platform.
Changes made to the monetization of users’ creations and the ability to opt out from your account settings.

Please view the revised Terms here. If you don’t mind anything there, then you don’t need to do anything. Your continued use of the platform will constitute your acceptance of the latest version of the Terms. If you disagree with anything there, you can terminate your account within seven days from today.