Join in the Colorful Conversations

Looking for answers to your color questions, have some advice to give... or simply want to get to know your fellow COLOURlovers? You're in the right place.

Forums»Color Talk»Showcase Your Work»The ColourLover Above Me

The ColourLover Above Me

Create New Topic
Showing 921 - 940 of 1,271 Comments
A_Little_Help

Soooooooooooooooo subtle, it made me happy. The second and third colors are beautifully chosen, so light it really pulls everything together. The fade from the grey to the green is just so absolutely gorgeous, this palette definitely needs more love! The blue contrast at the end is very stark, and very beautiful. I'm just overall completely in love with this palette!! :)
Oops I think I just fell in love ♥
With this:
Le_Cirque
The saturation is delicious, it's rainbowy without being too rainbowy (which is unbelievably hard to do). It is bright and cheerful yet has a mysteriousness about it. I love the first two colour names 'A Trip Into Crazy' and 'Into A New World', they are exactly how I feel about the palette! I wanna go to the buzzy world of Le Cirque! ♥
I like many of the palettes you've got, but I had to choose this one:
Believe_It_Or_Not

I'm a sucker for creamy whites (you'll see that I use them a lot in my work), especially paired with that gorgeous shade of brown. I also like how the second to last color blends into the green (which is a fantastic shade of green, by the way). I of course love the teal, and I just adore the way the colors fit together. (I'm also a big fan of the widths used here.) Altogether, this palette is absolutely fabulous.
Seven_Days

As you mentioned above, you are The Lady of Creamy Colours.
That is amazing and fun. But this palette jumped right at me the first moment I saw it.
It is alluring. It is intense. This makes the border of you becoming seventeen seen!
The NoButtonsLongSleeves color is the border. And I find that quite funny. :D
The concept itself is amazing. I hope that it was a very special and fun day for you!
Purple/Grape & Blues rocks my socks!
Hello_Ric!_D
THIS IS SO SPIFFY. 0_0
It's bold, and crazy, and sophisticated looking, and I LOVE IT! 8D
The green and dark greenish-blue look perfect barely seperated by that little bit of dull white... and that greenish-blue color is AMAZING in itself. @.@ All of the colors are, acctualy, and that's pretty hard to do.
GREAT job, it's VERY nice. ^^
oh_honey_deer_*

Ohh! I'm a big fan of the pink and brown combo! This palette is perfect and balances everything really well! I love it! It's a very pretty and non traditional blend :)
Maple_Kisses

Oh gosh, I fell in love with this palette right away. The contrasts between colors is so amazing, the Midnight in Shanghai against white against the greens is so great, and it's a very fresh palette. It's gorgeous, good job! :) x
Dance_With_Me

Weee! I love the pop of purple on this one. It's so glow-y. Reminds me of a glowstick party from the 80's. FUN!
was difficult to choose!! So I proceded by elimination
In the lot, this one the one that fit my actual mood:
AMAM
Lovely soft and fresh combination!!

and there's this I have difficulty letting pass so hum.. let me just put it here, K? ^^'
o-w-l-i-e-so-w-l-i-e-s
Love the rich texture and the contrast this has - so generous! ♥
'Twas a hard choice, but I eventually picked this one:
AbsolutelyWild(Not)
I love reds, oranges, and yellows, especially together, like they are here!
"But Epicality," I hear you ask, "Why this specific one?" I would have to say this one because the yellow also goes on to blend into the colors on the right. (This, of course, is assuming that you looked from left to right, which I'm sure you did.) I also love the name. (It's pretty great.)
LOVE!!
thiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiis:
Bland_With_InterestBland_With_Interest

I love the palettes she makes using teal-green.
She's been experimenting a lot and has now a master degree in teal-green palettes.
They're all gorgeous, and she has many!
Like these:
T_o_x_i_c_.Strange_Changes
and there's more great ones! I can't find any that I didn't love! ^^'
平安神宮_-_Heian_Jingu

Thought I'd search the older palettes for this - and what a beaut! There's a real sense of structure in the widths, made possible by those balancing jades. This palette looks unshakeable!
I was looking through your palettes when I saw this one off to the side:
Summer_Blooms
I love the warmth of the colors here. And I love how it fades into that pinkish white; it gives off quite a lovely effect. I think samanthad8 said it best:
warm as in a dream ^^

She's definitely right.
I looove your newest one:

Endless

But this gets honorable mention cuz it's awesome!
i_wish_i_was

you seem to have mastered the art of widths! <3 <3 <3 Love the skinny withs of bright colors together. :)
Andys_roomAndys_room
Wandering through your collection, I stopped by this. Oh, this is so great that I envy Andy he's living in a room like that. No wonder I have loved it already! Fresh blues aka turquoises give me such a clear feeling, I can almost smell the ocean breeze. I like the way these colours are connected with beiges and browns.
In fact this palette contains my favourite colours, so I really don't know what else can I say despite: it's perfect and let me move in? ;).
I get to CLAM Early! I get to CLAM Early! Yaaaaaayyyyy!!

Alright, let's see... Now, there are a few palettes that you've made that simply stop me every time. They're simply that amazing. There are four that I'm having the hardest time selecting from, they're sublime, all of them. I have to select just one though, now I've narrowed it down to three, and after putting on some Debussy - the very tough decision... I have decided upon *drumroll*

No, I can't decide. But I must! Okay, que drumroll again *drumroll* *drumroll*

Alright, here it is, I was going for every one of them, but I just have to make a choice, and though it's really a three-sided coin toss, this is it:
forget_me_not_autumn
It's just sublime. The colors - my lord, so beautiful. Powerful, bright, yet very calm and collected. Very elegant. The widths, they give it such life. Even the name of the palette- so beautiful! And the contrast of two opposing colours, so vibrant, and the way they still meld together - I just can't believe how you did it. It's uncanny.

Love it, heck, love you! That's how good it is.

Perhaps I'll have the chance to review the other two too at some point :P
We're calling it CLAM now?? Nice!!

(BTW, I just went through all 48 pages of this thread - I can't believe it's been going for over 2 years now. Thanks everyone for keeping it going!)

Back to the awesome:

Bridge_Over_What

Don't your eyes just pop out of your head? I must say, I didn't think San Francisco when I first saw this, but I certainly felt the misty afternoon and the soft burn of colours. I find I'm very drawn to combinations with light, watercolour blushes of tint combined with deep saturated jewel tones. This is no exception, and the blend is lovely. Just lovely. Big love for this one!
Heh . . . you were the CLAM for my first response to this thread, way back on page one. Nifty!

Ginger_Tea

It was hard to pick just one, but this one was the most forceful in catching my eye. Love the transition from cool to warm. It's like frost on a leaf-strewn ground on a misty morning, painted with a sentimental stroke of nostalgia. I also love the pattern you made out of it. Looking at the template, you would think bold colours would work best with it, but the lower contrast of colours is more interesting to me.

Repose
That was fun going thought Reverbe's palettes! Fun names, fun colour names!
Most of them have something in the description giving depth to each palette. =)
Forced myself to choose amonst ~10 palettes I had put aside. ^^'
Eddie_LorettaEddie_Loretta
Gorgeous colours!! what to say? Just gorgeous!

Description says:
The last five colours I favouritededed.

I always forget to favourite colours. I really need to do it more often.

I know you don't need to make a pattern but I like to tryout some patterns when I see a nice palette - which I just did and fell on this one I just had to save! =)
Which_Is_Eddie

thanks for the fun reverbe! =)
Zebrafish_DNA

I really like the name of this pattern and the way it just seemed to jump off the page at me. I think it would look great on canvas or as a bedspread, rug, or curtains in a teenager's room.

Great job!
You must be logged in to post a comment.

Recent Discussion Comments

Skiffy
Skiffy
So... is this site failing? There's so many things "the sphinx server has broken" Or is all this just "normal"?
paulsky555
paulsky555
1 hour ago
2024 UPDATE GOOD SELLER
CVV - FULLZ INFO - DL PHOTO - FULLZ DEAD
HOT AND FRESH UPDATE
Telegram: @Paulsky555
paulsky555
paulsky555
1 hour ago
2024 UPDATE GOOD SELLER
HOT AND FRESH UPDATE
paulsky555
paulsky555
1 hour ago
2024 UPDATE GOOD SELLER
HOT AND FRESH UPDATE
paulsky555
paulsky555
1 hour ago
2024 UPDATE GOOD SELLER
HOT AND FRESH UPDATE

Latest Articles

//View More ›

Latest Colors

//View More ›

Latest Palettes

//View More ›

Latest Patterns

//View More ›
X

Terms Updated

We’d like to inform you that we have updated our Terms of Use. The most substantive changes are:

This platform was acquired by a joint venture in Israel.
changes have been made to the relevant jurisdiction for disputes which may arise out of your use of the platform.
Changes made to the monetization of users’ creations and the ability to opt out from your account settings.

Please view the revised Terms here. If you don’t mind anything there, then you don’t need to do anything. Your continued use of the platform will constitute your acceptance of the latest version of the Terms. If you disagree with anything there, you can terminate your account within seven days from today.